Copyright & Sypnosis

***UNEDITED***

Where enchanted humans bring demons and angels to their feet and shiver the world in anarchy.

Where God's beautiful creatures slaughter, rule, and enslave one another with the ambition of His favor. 

Where a Goddess shall bring war in the name of love.

+ + + + + +

Goddess of Love & War

Copyright © 2017, Hector Torres.

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Any unauthorized reprint or use of this material is prohibited. No part of this book may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, including, but not limited to, photocopying, recording, or by any information storage and retrieval system without express written permission from the author.

DO. NOT. STEAL. MY. SHIT.

I will shank you motherfucker :)

ATTENTION. Any thoughts, opinions, or views expressed within this literary work regarding society, people, or other things, do not necessarily reflect those of the author. There may also strong themes within this literary work that may be controversial. Please be mindful when commenting.

Please report any violations of this copyright to my PM. Thank you.

NOTICE: I am only human, so please take note that this book will need a few touch ups in both grammar and plot which I will take care the best I can.

During, and perhaps even after this book is completed, it will undergo multiple changes as well as revaluation in some scenes. Certain things may change but they will be kept small to avoid drastically altering the story.

***UNEDITED***

+ + + + + +

BOOK ONE of The Hecatee Series

Officially Started: August 20th, 2016.

First Chapter Posted: October 5th, 2017.

Dedicated to my friends and those who've helped and impacted my life. Most of these characters are based on you. You will forever remain pleasant memories within these pages. Thank you.

Note : names have been altered slightly for privacy reasons but if you know who I am and you see your name, chances are, it's you dimwit. :)

Second Note : to whoever it may concern, if a character is portrayed in a certain way, it does not necessarily reflect the perspective of the author towards such individual- unless it's positive.

+ + + + + +

***UNEDITED***

Thank you & enjoy the story!

| | Hector Torres | |