Chapter 1

I lay there,still In the darkness, not daring to move.I had laid awake for hours,quivering and shivering in terror.I tried not to flutter my sheets which I held,tightly.
I dared not to breathe loudly for the extreme awe of the beast in my closet.I woke up few hours ago,not remembering how I slept,with water dripping down my face and my body.I got out of bed and went into my bathroom not noticing the trail of blood that led to the bathtub until I opened the shower curtain and I saw the tub full of blood and water, running, I screamed.My parents ran up the stairs and into my bathroom, "Paige,what's wrong?",mom asked.I pointed to my bath tub filled with blood but they kept asking "what's wrong?" cause they didn't see it.I sounded so crazy.

I got ready and my mom took me to  school at 7:40am.She said something with a wide smile,all I could hear were mumbled sounds so I couldn't make out what she said.I walked up to the entrance of the school building and was attacked by a hug from my best friend,Leo."Hey,what's up?",he said,"I haven't seen you since summer camp,what happened?"."Nothing really, I've just  been feeling really weird."I answered."O-K",he replied with a confused look.

I got out of school by 2:46pm and got into the car.Later at home, I felt lightheaded so I just went to sleep.

I woke up later for like five seconds,the last thing I saw was my alarm clock flashing 12:07am before she pushed her long rotting nails through my chest,her other hand muffling my screams.I sat bolt erect, exhibiting relief that it was only a dream,but as I saw my alarm clock read 12:06am,I heard my closet door open.I felt something moving on my body as I tried to stay still and hold my breathe.It was piercing my arm.It felt like it was making a hole in my arm.I couldn't stay still anymore so I screamed but i couldn't hear myself.I tried screaming louder but i still couldn't hear myself so I forced myself to sleep,closing my eyes tight and I woke up again,breathing heavily...