Chapter 3

I went downstairs to the sitting room after I took a bath and got dressed in a simple play suit.I turned on the tv but there was nothing interesting on so I just went into the study to get my laptop and check for movies online.
I heard the door open and I hauled myself off the couch in the study to go check who opened the door

"Oh Hey Mom", I said hugging her but she didn't return my hug so I pulled out quickly."Where's dad?"
"He had to take care of something in the office".
"Oh okay",I replied

I walked up to my room after helping my mom unpack and got into my pj's and climbed into bed.I picked up my cell phone from my side table and ordered a large pizza cause i was starving.
I left the lights on cause really frightening things have been happening and I was scared it would happen again.
I watched one of the movies I got online while I waited for pizza but u fell asleep and didn't even get to eat the pizza.

I woke up later at 3:27 in the morning cause i was hungry. I felt really weird that I didn't have any nightmare but i was happy at the same time.I went downstairs to the fridge and got the pizza I ordered and put them in the microwave.
As I was waiting for it to get ready,I checked my phone to see if I had any messages.Just then I noticed a dim light coming from the storage room and I saw a shadow.It was a shadow of a human figure. I dropped my phone on the counter and walked up to the door and opened it slowly to an extent.I peeped in to see who was in there then I saw my mom,covered in blood and biting on her arm.She turned to look at me but i dodged and ran upstairs.I saw a figure at the end of the corridor.
"Paige,I saw that too.Come,lets stay in my room.It would be safer there."
It was my mom, she had a really weird face on.
I ran into my room and locked the door.I used my heavy drawers to support the door also.I Sat down In a corner on the floor, shivering in terror and crying.I was really scared.
The next morning,I found myself on the sitting room couch. I held my head cause i felt it pounding.My body temperature had also increased.I had a fever.