Chapter 2

At 8:43 in the morning, I heard a knock on my door."Paige,your father and I are travelling for the weekend,do you wanna come?"
"No Mom.I have a lot of work to do.Besides,Leo and Sasha are coming over"
"Okay,bye honey"

She walked down the stairs as I got out of bed and into the bathroom.
I took a quick shower and got dressed in a blue top and black jeans. I went downstairs to the kitchen and made myself a bowl of cereal. As I was about to step out of the kitchen,I heard a door creak open and voices coming out from that room.I dropped my bowl on the counter and walked slowly towards the door.Before I could open the door to see who was in there, I heard the doorbell ring so I went to get it.

"Oh my gosh,Leo.Thank God you're here." I said,hugging him tightly
"Since when are you this happy to see me?"he said,still with a confused look.I just pulled out and rolled my eyes

Sasha came over at 7:35 in the evening and we were all in my room watching The Culling just before the lights went out.

I went downstairs to get a flashlight then I started hearing voices.It sounded like people having a conversation. I turned on the flashlight and followed the voices into my parents room.
I saw my sister laying on the bed.I walked slowly towards the bed.
"Paige,check for monsters under my bed",she said.I looked underneath for her amusement and I saw my sister there staring back at me, quivering and whispering, "Paige,there's something on my bed".
I got up from the floor quickly.Just then I remembered my sister died two years ago.I ran out of the room screaming for Leo and Sasha but i couldn't see anything,even with my flashlight. As I was trying to find my way back to my room,the voices grew louder and I kept screaming but i stopped hearing myself.I got to the end of the room and felt myself hit something.I tried to slowly move away from what I hit but i couldn't move or breath.I couldn't even scream.I felt the beast biting my neck and...