01≈

"everyone at the top started at the bottom."

- n e x t c l u b m e e t i n g -

"As discussed at the end of last meeting, today is the first input and last input I will have in your writing pieces. I will call each of you one by one to come and verbally describe your thinking process and from that point I will inform you whether or not your going in the right direction." I have been craving the opinion from anyone on my idea, but we were told that only in here the topics can be talked about. I didn't bother with other members because if I'm only allowed to talk about it in here then might as well go straight to the instructor.

"Will Niall Horan please join me to my office." My body shifted in my seat to look at the boy approaching the instructor, named Niall. His hands held folders, color coded with one simple title: unknown.

Unknown? That's way too vague to be his piece's topic. It must be what his grey envelope contained. His was such an opposite to mine. If I was in his place I would border line vague, and a topic to deeply be thought of. Not whom or what but an idea itself.

I shake my head mentally erasing the arriving thoughts of another idea. I need to remain focused on mine. I want to get every aspect of my idea, more importantly, I need to get every detail of Rosalie's life. My brain has been consumed of her and only her. How will I get to know her on a personal level? She doesn't just talk to anyone. She talks to people she needs. Not for help, never for help, only to use in her advantage.

Many have been a victim at one point  at this school,the few that haven't are those who keep there distance. I am one of those people. I have never put more then a minute of thought into her existence, I never felt that she was worth my time. That's just me though, some people want to know more of her so they get closer and closer and then get sucked in soon to be spit out. That is what Rosalie does.

She makes someone feel wanted, as if she is sharing her spotlight. Fools actually think she would do that, when in reality the spotlight is following her as she is dragging you . Rosalie will take you in, make you feel special and even morph you to be like her but not as good. Not even close to her level, just a bit down so she gets you to believe. Believe enough that you won't question anything. Once Rosalie has got whatever she needed out of you she will drop you out her life in a heartbeat.

"Ashton Kordel, you may now speak with me." My thoughts got interrupted as the instructor called me. Unlike Niall with his folders, I only have my mind containing my idea. I stood up awkwardly passing the other members with deep thought obviously occurring.

"This way." The instructor directed softly. We entered her office and I made my way to the seat in front of the light wooded desk as she sat in the big maroon chair behind it. She gave me a comforting smile as we made eye contact.

"Ah Ashton, your topic happens to be my favorite." The tone in her voice intrigued me.

"Why?" That's all that came to mind in response.

"Well, I don't know why really. The words public eye just give so many possibilities of writing. This is why I had you come second." Again the instructor left me curious.

"Instructor, if my topic was your favorite then how come I was not first?"

"I love the way you see the detail in everything, even in my simple vague responses. I chose Niall first to show me his idea just because his has a remotely same point as yours. Niall has unknown and you have public eye. Both are topics that can be perceived very differently by everyone." I felt proud for knowing unknown couldn't be Niall's subtopic, but I also felt a little ignorant for not seeing the similarity before.

"Anyway, what has the words public eye inspired you to write about?" The instructor asked avoiding anymore time wasting questions.

"Public eye really made me think. To me it means what everyone is always thinking about in the back of their heads, I did not take it literal."

"What do you mean by not literal?" She asked making me rethink my choice of words.

"Not literal meaning that it isn't always seen by the public, just known and thought of."

"Okay, continue."

"I decided to get more specific, picking not something but someone. Obviously not a celebrity because you said we need evidence and I could never find enough facts about someone I didn't even truly know."

"Did you consider if others knew this someone, it is public eye for a reason Ashton." The instructor reminded.

"Of course, I can say that everyone knows this someone with no hesitation." I said very clearly.

"I understand where your coming from with this, my only question is who are you going to write about?"

"Rosalie Tanner." A smirk formed as I revealed her name.

"I'm very aware of her, that student is often talked about." I nodded and smiled.

"Exactly."

{COMMENT, VOTE , AND ALL THAT GOOD STUFF PLEASE xoxo ilysm}