Don't forget me

Preface(three years earlier)

I heard his footsteps come closer and closer.
"I'm scared, mommy." she cried to me.
"Shh, Shh, it's okay." I lied, I honestly didn't know if it was going to be okay. We had hid under the bed.
         He's here.
"I know you're here Cecelia!" his voice echoed from down the hall.
"You can run but you can't hide, baby." He called getting closer.
Mim started to cry, I covered her mouth gently, careful not hurt her.
"Shh, baby, Shh." I whispered.
"Miriam! Baby, daddy's sorry, he's changed, come here and I'll prove it." Richard called to her.
"Mommy's lying to you, Miriam. She's going to kill you, she never loved you, it was all a game." He lied.
Mim wimpered. "Don't listen, baby." I comforted her. He will stop at nothing to get what he thinks he deserves.
Mim let out a cry. "Shh, Shh, close your eyes, it's okay, baby." I kissed her head.
"Cecelia, just give up, you'll never win. There's three of us and one of you." He was closer than I thought.
I started to cry, all I ever wanted was to keep my daughter safe. He was gonna win I knew it and so did he. The terror in her eyes just killed me. The one thing that meant the world to me is in danger. I love her so much it hurts to see her like this.
        It's all my fault.
Then so quickly Mim was being dragged away.
"MOMMY!"she yelled.
"Miriam!" I cried.
He won.

**********

Please read and check out my other book called Chosen.
Comment and tell me what you think.
Bye ..... <3