Chapter 7

So I dedicated this chapter to Starstrukk22 because she is one of the few that kept me wanting to write this story, thanks girl :)

Hey peoples, so I've decided to start making the chapters of this story a lot shorter so I can update quicker and much more easily. I'm sure that would make everyone (including me) a lot happier. Well hope you like it!

***************************************************************************************************

It was dark when we came back from the city and my feet were killing me, so instead of hanging out with Lacey and Aalayah some more I went back to Hollywood Undead's bus to take a nap. Instead I have to run off because Shawn is there talking to Aron (Deuce) and I slam the door shut before he has the chance to see my face. I take off running behind the bus till I reach a light pole, sitting down and resting my back against the concrete pillar that held it up. I sat there listening to the cicadas and crickets and removed my blue sandals to rub my sore feet.

The late evening air was warm and sticky, everything seemed peaceful out here, but in my head was a different story. 'I hate this, I hate hiding from him. I just miss him too much and I can't take this anymore. I just wish I knew of some way to make him forgive me. I just want my best friend back...'

 I started to cry after thinking that and this is the way I prefer it, alone so no one can see how truly pathetic I am. Quiet sobs and whines slipped out every now and then as I laid sideways on the light pole and buried my face in my hands. Its so weak of me that I am this lost without him, this broken; something or someone needs to help me change this. I can't live my life like this, chasing after things that will never belong to me because they weren't meant to be mine in the first place. Its foolish to chase after him knowing he will not love me and that I am just wasting time. 

I sat there well into the night till my eyes had dried, were bloodshot, and turned the pale ice blue like they always do when I cry. Its weird to think that I was once told my eyes were at they're most beautiful in that state, it was morbid in a way. Suddenly I feel a hand placed on my back making me scream quietly. The voice I hear makes my blood freeze over, of course it had to be him.

"Hey, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to startle you. My name is Shawn, are you alright?" He asked keeping his tone light.

I moved my bangs so they would cover my face from his sight and simply nodded as a reply. 

"May I ask why are you crying?" He questioned kneeling down to my level. 

"Its not important. You don't need to worry about me." I mutter. 

"If it wasn't important you wouldn't be crying about it. Come on you can tell me, maybe I can help somehow."

I decided to spit out a small piece of the truth and mumbled, "My best friend hates me and I don't know what to do to be forgiven."

It was silent for a moment till I heard him sigh quietly and say, "I know how that is, I did something terrible to mine recently."

I didn't say anything back, I couldn't because of the tears I was choking back.

So he continued, "Now see? We have something in common. What did you do to yours?"

"I showed the fact I care too much..." I whispered rubbing more water from the rims of my eyelids.

"Well that isn't so bad. I kicked mine out even though I knew she had no where to go and now all I can do is worry about if shes okay. At least you didn't do something horrible like that." 

"What has happened now should have never happened, no one was supposed to know. I was just going to try to get over it without anyone knowing the truth." The words that spilled from between my lips had a mind of there own now, thankfully they weren't giving to much away.