Chapter 1 !

(AN) soooo i'm starting another book ! and i'm gonna stay with it ! soo please read and vote thanks .. enjoy !

      The last school bell rang and I packed up my stuff and ready to go home my friends and I all walked and talked in the hallways about the weekend my mom had told me I had to babysit my little brother while she went out on a business trip. I asked if they wanted to come over, and just chill you know like a girls night out, but either they wanted to go party or had boyfriends to spend to night with. With me being the single pringle I didn't have a boyfriend I would rather date a rock than the jerks that go to Lakeville High.

      We all said our goodbyes and I got into the car with mom. She asked how was school and it was same. She told me about the plan for tonight she kept talking and talking. I babysat my little brother before I think I know how to do everything by now. I put in my headphones and once we got to the house I jumped out the car and slammed the car door behind me and walked towards the tall pale blue house.  I walked inside and wait until Blake got in. Once he did we started to play together I wanted to tired him out, but I still love to play with him. My friends had siblings too and they can't stand them, but I love mines in fact I love kids in general. Blake wanted to watch a movie so we put in the movie Rango I loved that movie! It's really good. By the time it got to the beginning of the end Blake was fast asleep. So I cut off the tv and picked up Blake and brought him to his room and tucked him in and kissed his forehead and whispered a goodnight.

      After I shut the door I started to walk towards my bed room I was now bored. It was a Friday night and nothing to do. I picked up my phone and started to play Subway Sufers and played that for awhile until I kept losing. I sighed and snapchatted some of my friends and asked if anyone wanted to come over or something tomorrow. No one could or they were 'busy' I laid back on my bed and opened the app store and looked through some apps until I came across an app called Hit Me Up it was like a chatting app. I shrugged and said , "What the heck couldn't do any harm. Right?" I waited for it to download and once it did I opened the app and registered for it and added my profile picture and so on. Once everything was in place I made a post stating I was bored and to Kik me. After I made my post I realize I didn't put my Kik name that made me laugh so I went back and posted another post saying also my Kik name is CuteKittens. After seconds pasted I had gotten a bunch of messages and they just kept coming and coming. Once it stopped it was at least a hundred of people. I looked through and kiked back some of them not a lot. Half were a bunch of pedophiles and some would look nice and then you would look at their profile pic and could so tell it was fake.

      After I cleared and cleaned out my message box I went to shower. When I entered my bathroom I looked at myself I was short a wide hipped girl. I have brown eyes dark but light and long hair. I've always been called pretty, cute, gorgeous, or beautiful, but I could never really see it I've always loved myself for me, but it has been hard because I definitely don't think of myself pretty, cute, gorgeous, or beautiful. After my shower I felt clean and fresh. I put on one of my big shirts that looked like a dress on me. I hopped into bed I looked at my alarm clock it said 11:07 so I grabbed a book from my nightstand and began to read some chapters until I felt my phone buzz. I picked it up and saw it was a message from my friend Heaven. Me and Heaven are like two peas in a pod. She had just texted me that Justin finally asked her out. I was happy for her they needed to be together they're were perfect for each other. We talked for a bit until I said I was sleepy which I wasn't I just wanted to finish my book she said a goodnight to me and I said the same back and I began to finish my book and I felt my phone buzz and I sighed I texted people earlier and now they want to text back. Don't you just hate that? So I picked up my phone and saw it was a kik message. I opened it and was it was a guy a very attractive guy. He said hey and sent me a picture of him and said he was ugly. I said, "Hey and no you're not I think you're really cute!". I put in a smiley face too. He argued back saying he wasn't and insisted on us skyping. I said sure because I had nothing to hide so he gave me his username and I grabbed my laptop and logged into Skype and added him. He added me back and began to call I soon realized I didn't have any make-up on and my hair was a mess so I didn't answer and I quickly got out of bed and grabbed my brush and bushed my hair up into a high messy bun and sat back on my bed with my laptop facing me and I called this time and he answered. When he answered my mouth almost fell to the ground. He was so so so so attractive and so so so so so cute. He waved at me and I waved back and smile. I laughed a bit and so did he. His laugh was so sexy it gave me chill bumps I looked at him a bit more and scanned his face. He had nice brown hair style messy like and it worked for him and hazel eyes with full lips. I looked back at him and smile and he smiled back.

"Soooo? What's your name?", he asked.

"I'm Hedi and yours?" , I said.

"I'm Derek." , he said with a smile. 

(AN) Haiii ! (: well, i'm backk i really hope you like this. i gave a lot thought into this (: hope you enjoyed it as much as i did !