Chapter 4

-Calum-

"Tiana you cannot keep letting this happen." I groaned as I sat myself on her bed.

"What the fuck are you talking about?" Some one's in a feisty mood. As she ran her fingers through her hair I noticed the bruise up her side.

"That Michael dude told Kaz." I mumbled still staring at the bruise not so visible anymore as her arm drops.

"Nothing happened Calum." Still in the feisty mood I see.

"Don't bother lying about it Tiana. You need to dump him." I was really over Daniel. He cannot continued to hurt my sister.

"I can't do that and you know that." She spat at me as she stormed off to the bathroom.

I love Tiana I really do but this whole protecting me and stuff is getting annoying. Sure I use to need it but now he is just hurting her for no reason. He had nothing over me now. I just hate seeing this happen to her.

I quickly made my way downstairs to drag Ashton away from annoying Kaz.

"Okay yes I like her." I could hear Ashton mumble as I swiftly went behind the door. Like who?

"She likes you too Ash." Who on earth were they talking about? I could hear Ashton question her as she began some sort of flash back. I carefully listened in as it came to light in my mind.

Ashton likes Tiana?

-Kaz-

Finally Friday this week has been a drag, first week of normal school. Making friends wasn't as hard as I thought it would be but I and Jodie get along well. She is kind of weird and all but she is ALWAYS there. Oh and Luke other than the flirting which is constant but he is a good friend.

"So sleep over at your house?" Jodie questioned as we made our way out of English. Last class of the day thankfully.

"Yeah you know the address right?" I think I have the shortest attention span in the world.

"Got it! Will Calum be there?" Jodie's annoying and pitchy voice ringing through my ears. Why did she care if my brother was there or not?

"Uh I assume so." I just nodded her off as I continue to think. I hadn't seen that Michael boy since the day he told me about Daniel and Tiana. I wonder where he was. I barely knew him but I couldn't stop thinking about him. What was with him? He was kind of attractive though I have no understanding for the pink hair. He doesn't seem like the guy to want that sort of hair. I quickly meet with my brother and Ashton as we made our way home. I guess Tiana was with Daniel again. I wonder if she and Ashton will ever realise they like each other.

"So what shall we do tonight?" Jodie asks her exciting tone never seems to go away.

"We can watch movies?" I ask before I realise Calum and Ashton are at the door way. Maybe Tiana is right they are just idiots.

"What's up ladies?" Ashton asks in one of those annoying cocky tones.

"Movies Ash. What do you's want?" As I speak I look over at Jodie who is staring at Calum. Maybe she does like him god that is weird.

"We are going to a party. Want to come?" Calum ask, his tone is as annoying as Ashton's.

"YES!" Jodie practically screams causing them both to chuckle.

"Be ready in an hour yeah." Calum mumbles as they walk off.

Are they seriously taking us to a party? I may be Tiana and Calum's younger sister but I'm a tad on the dorky side. And Jodie gets excited by words how will she cope if they give her alcohol. I can't say we won't go though I will never hear the ends of it. I guess this is what is like to have an older brother. It has its up's and down's.