Prologue

Stars were shining behind the clouds. Dark sky was giving the news for everyone to get into their houses. The Night Time came. Everyone who lived in The Eralicse had to be in their home when the clocks hit eight o'clock. The men would always obey and never came out of where they were until it was morning again.

But it was never the morning for women and even little girls. They had to be married or have a brother, father with them to go out. Even if the family wanted, they could always marry their little girls with fifty years old men. Usually, the fathers chose if it would be okay or not. The mothers had no chance but to say no. Men always cared about money. Oh, let me correct myself. Most of them. Not all of them.

The Rulers, meaning The Government, had heavy laws about women. They were a league which was full of old or middle aged men. In their eyes, the women beings were, just, worthless but enjoyable toys to play with.

Yes, in 2123, the world sucks. At least not all of the countries are like that. The Eralicse is the worst. But there are a group called The Rebels. They hate this world just like Ariana Esther Hallen. She and her family, including his father, never supported the country. And Ariana's only wish was to stop The Rulers, with The Rebels.

She saw them only once. There was a beautiful blond girl, walking down the street like nothing was wrong. She looked like she was enjoying it. Soon, the soldiers came and tried to grab her. But then a few guys and girls came and helped the blond girl.

That was the moment Ariana realized they were Rebels. Each of the members had a great side of their brain. They were smart and thinking flexible. And maybe, they needed one more person to join them. Maybe with Ariana they could stop The Rulers?

Huh, what a dream.

She was only 15 years old but also a megamind for her age. If she could go to school, Ariana probably would skip a few grades and become an university student so easily when she was thirteen.

She wanted to learn, Hear, Eat more. She didn't want to be silent anymore.

And The Rebels knew about her. How she was smart and amazing... just a little while longer and training, they could stop The Eralicse with the help of an enemy country. At least, the people from this country were educated and cared about women. They were called Gerras. Gerras promised Rebels they would help them. They did, a lot.

But the only thing left was a megamind of the group. Ariana.

The Rulers knew about that, too.

A few notes before the original chapters, this part is only prologue. Next chapters will be in Ariana's POV. I am going to explain things better and the story will be better. Believe me, there will have some big mistakes about grammar but I will not correct them until this book ends. This is my first science fiction book. I write fanfiction in my other account. The chapters will be long so it will take time. If you liked it, vote and comment so I will know.

The cover will be up soon. I repeat, this chapter wasn't a real one. Just a summary or a prologue whatever you want to call it.