Chapter 21: MISSION PROPOSAL

They walked in magnificently! Almost every head spared a moment to look at the brimming beauty of the couple walking there. And if there could be a word that we could hear from every tongue being whispered as a complement to the couple walking in front of them, it would be "Perfect!!"

Yes his trendy yet elegant look and her sexy yet eternal beauty were perfectly portrayed by the costumes they had picked for each other.

"Sire! May I help you!!"

"Yea we would like to have a table for two! Preferably a private one!" said Rey with a gentle smile fixed on his face while Taani just looked at him with her eyebrows raised...Well she couldn't predict what was cooking in his brain as requesting a private table was yet another weird deed she expected from him. First he chose an outfit for her which he had never done...Or probably she was always convinced herself that she was the best when it came to dressing sense and there was any need for him to help her out. And now he requested a private table.. He hadn't requested a private table even during their so called official first dinner after wedding. But her train of thoughts were interrupted when she heard the voice of the waiter addressing them.

"Sorry sire! All the private table have been booked and am afraid to inform you that we don't have any couple table free either!"

Well that was a big disappointment for Rey. His first step towards his mission Proposal seemed to fail. But ofcourse he could execute his mission anywhere. He decided to look for another restaurant. But before he could say something...

"That's absolutely fine Reyansh! I think we can manage!!" her sweet voice disturbed him.

Now he couldn't deny her. He nodded yes cursing his fate. They headed towards the table shown by the waiter. That was a normal 4 seater. He pulled out a chair for her and she smiled as she comfortably settled down. He settled down in front of her. There was silence for a moment. And now that they had settled down, he didn't know how to start...

"err..wwoh Taani!'

"haan!"

"I just wanted to say something Taani..." he said rustling his hair.

"And that is.." she asked leaning forward.

"That is...Taani...I feel..hap"

"We feel honoured at your presence sire!"

Both taani and Rey were startled and both of them turned around to find a tall waiter standing near the table with a broad smile.

"Thank you! Even I feel grateful for being here..." he said in an irritated tone which the waiter could not make out but Taani could. She glared at rey with her eyebrows raised.

"Can I have the order please..."

Taani placed an order instantly. She couldn't understand why but she felt she had to get rid of the waiter soon as she was sure that Rey would end up doing something embarrassing.

As soon as the waiter disappeared,

"Reyansh uske saamne aise shakal banane ki kya zaroorat thi??" she asked straight looking at him.

"Taani I need some privacy..Mujhe tumse kuch important baath karni hai...Infact I wanna say somethig important..." he said in a single breathe completely annoyed.

"Reyansh enlighten me how can you expect privacy in a public place??" she asked in her innocent tone.

He glared at her. One, he was trying his best to gather his wits to propose her and second, when was successful in it, something or the other kept disturbing him. Third, why should she keep on asking questions for which he didn't have an answer.