15.the moment we all dread

April's pov .

It's been four weeks since me and Aidan started to date and I couldn't help but feel ecstatic. I never thought after getting the news of me losing my sight that I'll be having a boyfriend let alone Aidan as a boyfriend.

But I couldn't have been more happier. He was amazing. I never thought Aidan would be an amazing boyfriend. But again my thoughts were never right.

I stood up and literally sprinted to the door when it rang in the morning. I was in a full happy mood, with the idiotic smile and all.

I swung the door open smiling cheerfully.

Until I remembered I can't see who it is.

I frowned " who is it?!! "

Silent.

I wandered with my hands in front of me but no one.

Ugh!! Stupid kids. I thought rolling my eyes as I went to shut the door but a hand gripped mine.

" you stupid, jerk!! " I exclaimed after hearing Aidan laugh.

" how did you know it was me" he asked after I unwillingly stepped aside.

Well, duh. You just laughed.

" I didn't. I thought you were dad, I mean with the wrinkly hand and all " I said sarcastically teasing him.

" do you call your dad a stupid jerk!! " he mused at the same time my dad said " I heard that "

" sorry dad.. No offense " I shouted as I headed to the kitchen.

" oh. Okay then " he shouted back.

Aidan let out a chuckle as he probably sat on a stool.

" so how have you been " he asked.

" seriously?! I was with you yesterday "

" god!! Can't I have a civilized conversation with my girlfriend " he exclaimed.

I frowned " what in the world made you think that I'm capable of doing a civilized conversation "

"yeah you're probably right "

" I'm always right " I said smirking.

I almost choked on my own breath when he captured my lips at that moment. Coz I certainly did not hear him come closer.

I smiled when he pulled back " what was that for?! "

" I wanted to do it " he said probably shrugging.

I opened my mouth to say something but dad's voice interrupted.

" WHO'S GOT A GOOD NEWS AND LIVE UNDER HERE "he sang enthusiastically

I chuckled lightly " you?! "

" EXACTLY!! HOW WOULD YOU GUESS"

I gave him a flat look.

" ok. Ok. Fine. I'm gonna get this over with.. "

" okay.. "

" you're gonna start going to the hospital from tomorrow so the doctors could check on you and know what kind of corneal transplant do you have.. Because.. You're doing the surgery in a week time " he said in alow voice like he didn't believe it or was scared of it.

Just like me. I'm pretty sure I stopped breathing for 30 seconds.

" are you serious!! " this wasn't me who asked my Tongue felt like it was tied.