7

Two Months later!

Andrea and Seth are still going strong. Every time I see her, I get those damn butterflies. Seth and her are always together but they don't share a hotel room, the kids do go over to her and she plays with them. 

"Daddy I thought Andrea was staying with us forever." Ajay asked, I looked at my son 

"Son, buddy! Things happen and people don't always stay together but you don't have to worry. It's just adult stuff." He nodded an then went with his new friends (Jimmy's son, Titus O'niels son) I went to the gym and bought Anney with me, she went to the daycare center. 

"AJ we need to talk." I heard Rollins ask me. 

"Seth I don't want to talk to you. Yea I still love Andrea and I want her to have a career but once I heard her say that she was picking that over me, yeah it my sound selfish but you want to know why." He nodded, 

"I don't want her getting hurt, yeah it would be different if she was my coach my on screen girlfriend but also I would be scared of her getting hurt. I know being a interviewer you could get hurt but not has bad as being down in the ring." I said, I comb through my hair. 

"AJ I understand you're frustration but she wants to be higher up. Andrea and I are not in anyway possible dating in real life. Just go talk to her." I understood of what Seth is talking about. 

After working out, I took Anney back to the hotel an went to Andrea's hotel room, as always she and Becky were sharing. After knocking on the door, Becky opened. 

"Is Andrea here." She looked into the room, 

"Yeah but if you two are going to talk then leave this room cause I don't want Anney to see you two fight if that happens." I understood and walked into the room, Andrea stood up and started to fix her outfit and hair. 

"Can we go somewhere and talk?" I asked, she nodded and we left.

We walked to a dairy queen and ordered some ice cream. 

"Andrea, I'm sorry for everything I said to you. I just thought that everything we talked about and once you said those words of I'm sorry but I have to 'date' Seth on TV, my mind went numb. I didn't want you getting hurt, I know that I would be scared for you to be my on screen love but I guess I just wanted you to be a interviewer. 

"Andrea was playing with her ice cream. 

"Baby, are you alright." I asked, she shook her head. 

"AJ why didn't you tell me before. I still probably would have taken it but you know that I wouldn't ever choose my career before anything with you." She started to cry, I scooted over to her, lucky we sat at a circle booth. Andrea moved closer to me and rested her head on my shoulder.

"Andrea, I still love you too. I know that I shouldn't have ever thought that. But after coming back from home and you sitting there with Rollins I guess in my eyes you looked comfortable being with him, then you taking the offer. I guess that just blow the top off." She snuffled and looked back up to me, 

"I didn't want to hurt you but then I just thought of everything of what Laura and Maria was talking about. When we went to the mall together with Avery and Anney while Maria took them on a ride, Laura and I talked. She said that she didn't see you look at Wendy the way you look at me, she said maybe you did that the first year but after that she saw the love but not the way you look at me." I smiled and pulled her closer and kiss her head. We left and continued are talk we walked back to the hotel, Becky said she would take care of Anney tonight and Titus said his sons and mine are alright to spend the night with him and Jimmy's son is too. 

So Andrea and I had the night to ourselves.

-