April 19th

"Class, sit down. I have an announcement." Sensei yells to the class, slamming his textbook.

It was Tuesday morning, about to start classes. Everyone was whispering to each other's friends. As for me, alone. I don't talk to people much.

Sensei came back with a girl. A girl with strawberry blond hair and striking purple eyes, pale soft-looking skin, and a sweet grin on her face.

"We have a new student. Setoguchi, introduce yourself." Sensei spoke, letting out a rare kind smile to his face.

"Hello!" She wrote her name on the board. "You can read it. Thank you." She said, bowing and looking at the teacher. He looked shock but whispered to her.

Hinami. Hinami Setoguchi. My eyes widened as I realized the only seat empty was next to my right.

She smiled mischievously and marched to her seat. As she sat down, Setoguchi winked at me.

The whole entire class, Setoguchi kept staring at me. It was annoying. Finally morning classes ended.

I got lunch and headed back to the classroom. Setoguchi was waiting for me. "Um, how can I help you?" I asked.

"Friends! Call me Hina!" Setoguchi exclaimed, reaching for a handshake.

I stretched my arm toward her, shaking my arm. "Um, it's nice to meet you...Hina." I managed to say.

The whole class was staring at me. As if I actually existed.