April 27th

Me and Hina were hanging out alot. Every morning I walk to school, she meets me at my house. We eat lunch together. We study together.

Hina became my best friend in only a couple of days. Strange, isn't it?

She wasn't academically smart so I helped her. Hina not only became friends with me, the whole classroom. Everyone liked her, as if she was a idol. She already got a love letter from a freshman.

"Hey Miki-kun! Got any food!" Hinami said to me, skipping to my desk. I laughed and gave her half of my melon bread. "Thank you so much!" Hina happily ate the bread with two big bites. "Guess what, we have a substitute today!" Hina whispered to me. She didn't like our teacher, he was to blunt, yells alot, and gives the class alot of homework.

"That's nice." My smile made Hina smile back. I've never been so happy in my life.

She was everything to me honestly.

Is this what those protagonist in harem games feel like?

It was 5:17 when school ended. Me and Hina were walking home, well she was walking me home.

A cat was on the street. "Look! Miki look!" Hina pointed and ran toward it. She didn't notice the truck hurling down the street.

It happened so fast, all I saw was blood and truck driving away fast.

"HINA!" My loud scream probably woke the neighbors up. Hina's lifeless body was covered with blood and her blue scarf with white stars were off and on the cat, who was perfectly fine. My feet stumbled toward her and I started shaking her body.

There was a metal button on the back of her neck. "Miki, back up." Hina all of a sudden whispered, coughing blood. "Hina, come on!" I cried, picking her up.

Her torn up skin started to bind together.