May 3rd

Hina didn't go to school after that.
Some people thought she was sick and had 'Hope you feel better' cards left for her on her desk.

It was now Golden Week, where kids who have good grades get a week off. I was one of those kids. I was spending my free time on the Internet.

Super natural healing was typed on my computer screen. There wasn't much results. Nothing.

"Dammit!" I threw the computer to the floor. I don't have Hina's number. Then it hit me, the school.

I turned my head to the clock. 12:47. I still have time.

I ran to the school with my uniform. As I entered quietly, a secretary was at the desk. To distract her I threw a pen across the room. She fell for it and she even got up and searched for it. Quickly I tiptoed behind the desk and entered the room in the back.

Checking the school files, I found Hinami's location. I got out of there and went to the location.

"She lied!" I yelled. The location was a abandoned temple, inhabited with rats. "That she is me, isn't it, Miki-kun?" Hinami whispered in my ear, behind me.

I jerked my back and turned around, eyes wide. She put her finger on my lips "You didn't tell anybody, right Miki-kun~?" Hina said in a slight mocking tone. Unconsciously, my arms wrapped around her waist surprising her. "In just happy your alive..." I said, tears coming out.

I remember when I was in kindergarten, kids will make fun of me for crying to much about everything.

Everything.

Hinami patted my back, secretly smiling "Hehe, aren't you scared of me, Miki-kun. Afraid of m-" "No." I interrupted her, letting her go and looking at her with a serious face.

"But what I want is you to tell me everything."

Hinami sighed, shaking her head "can't be helped. Come on!" Hinami grabbed my arm and dragged me inside of the temple. "I don't live here but I like playing around this area." Hinami started skipping inside the temple as if it were a playground.

"Ok, let me start."