Chapter Sixteen

Jack J.

It was now Wednesday and Gabe would be coming back tomorrow. I was a little happy he was coming back too because it's honestly just been me and Mr. Gilinsky in this house and it's a little awkward given the set of events that happened.

Don't get me wrong we have 'pushed the situation under the rug', but no matter how hard I tried to forget the kiss, it replayed in my mind constantly.

The more I think about the kiss, the more I think about how good it felt and I craved to be kissed like that again.

Of course I knew that kiss was a one time deal, but you can't blame a little gay boy for these thoughts. I think anybody would feel this way, especially since he was my celebrity crush before any of this happened and he still kind of is.

This morning started off like all the rest have the last three days. I went to Mr. Gilinksy in the morning, who now was in the studio more, to get my list of things for the day. Then, I'd get straight to work which usually would take me about an hour or two lately, due to there not being as many things to do around this huge house. It's not like they had any kids.

Thank god.

However, today I got one of the tasks I hated doing the most. Cleaning the pool.

The pool was for the most part clean, however, bugs would fall in it along with other things that were outside, so it needed a proper cleaning every once in awhile.

I headed to the back where the pool was located and grabbed the long handle leaf skimmer from where it was hanging. I began to work getting the bugs and other things out the pool, praying to God the bugs that were on top of the water were dead.

"Johnson." I heard Mr. Gilinksy say behind me making me jump from being startled and slip into the pool.

My head was submerged under the water and I was terrified, because I had no idea how to swim. I began to panic trying to push myself up to the surface.

I felt someone grab onto me pulling me out the
pool and carrying me inside as I coughed out water and my eyes burned from the chlorine.

"I'm so sorry Johnson. I didn't mean to scare you." Mr. Gilinksy said still holding me bridal style and setting me on the washer since we were now in the laundry room. Both of our clothes were soaking wet.

My violent cough had now seized, but I still didn't answer him. I was too embarrassed.

I just almost drowned in front him. Wow, good one Jack.

He retrieved a warm towel from the dryer and wrapped it around my shoulders as I grabbed onto the ends of the towel snuggling it into my wet, cold body.

That's when I noticed Mr. Gilinksy had taken off his wet shirt and his body was now glistening in all its glory in front of me.

It took everything in me to not drool. My eyes tracing over his chest to his abs that were perfectly set in front of me.

"I'm honestly really sorry Johnson." He apologized softly snapping me out of my trance.

"It's fine." I assured, my voice coming out raspy from the burning in my throat.

He didn't reply as he got a shirt out the dryer for him to wear.