Chapter 3

Haley
"Ok so  the real reason why I moved was not bc I hated where I was,
it was because I ran away from my ex boyfriend and he abused me and his friends just laughed and did to and they physically abused me verbally and Um sexually usefully everyday and night and that's the hole truth" "wow" "yeah" "SHUT UP BACK THERE" Luke screamed at us so I scooted close to Cameron and we were rocking side to side wow calum still can't drive stupid and I look and see Ashton staring at me so I hissed at him and he hissed back loser "so where r we going this time Luke" "none of your damn bisnuess so sit back and enjoy the ride" "asshole" Cameron whispered "WHO THE HELL CALLED ME AN ASSHOLE" "ha me" I laughed at him "your getting it when we get there" "ok" I said sad bc I new what he meant by it "why did u say it was u" Cameron whispered to me "because I don't want u killed, I would rather me get hurt and mistreated then watch them point a gun at u then kill u I love u and I don't want that to happen Cameron" I whip weed back at him and cried a little

   20 minutes later of complete silence
"Ok we're here" calum said then Michael and Aston came to the back and opened the doors "so u want to get the dude" "no I want to take Haley" said Michael so I hissed at him "oh yeah I want Haley" "fuck" me and Ashton said then I got lifted up by Michael "Michael I can walk ya now" "I know I just like being this close to your ass" he said leaning his head on my ass "your so weird" "thanks" he said then i looked at my surroundings and I see some bushes and a gate we came into then I see Ashton trying to get Cameron but he doesn't want to walk then I see Luke walk over there and hit him in the back of his head and he falls into Ashton's arms then Luke picks him up by his feet and they walk him in like that then I looked at the house Michael was carrying me to ad I new it wasn't going to be easy to run away this time "so how did u guys find me" "it doesn't matter Haley bug we found u and that's that"
"You know it's back when your brother is in this and he doesn't even care and he raps u and abuses u to and his friends just laugh and laugh and u can do anything and now your taking me to him wow Michael I thought we were friends" "um who's your brother" "calum" "he never told use well he is and I can't believe he hast told u about me even though we lived together for almost my hole live then I had to move in with him and u guys then all of u wanted to use me for sex and then beat me" "yeah I'm done with that shit that's your brother and he was the one that came up with this" then we stop and I see that I'm cuffed and I can't find Cameron so I run into the kitchen and start looking for something and I see some bobby pins ,why do the boys have these,Ashton makes since now, so I take them in my hands and I picklock the cuffs and ran back to the living room "how did u get your cuffs off" like asked me then I walked over to cams body a picklock his cuffs and said "like....that"  and I walked if to calum and said "what happened to u" "nothing I'm fine what about u and this sleeze bag huh u slur u have all of use and then u pick that thing" "um yeah calum I'm I'm done bc your her brother and u never told use so yeah I'm not fucking my best friend sister" "what...same" Luke and Ashton said at the same time "I picked Cameron bc I actually care for him unlike my brother and his friends" and he looks down and I think he's close to crying and I know he doesn't like crying in front his friends so I hugged him ad he hugged me back "Haley...." and i turned around and saw can awake "oh yeah cam this is my brother calum then his friends Michael Luke and Ashton" I said with a smile "oh yeah I know u too bone heads u hit me in the back of the head" "yeah we have no regrets so yeah deal with it" and I just smiled and said "so where r we so we can go home" "Haley u didn't hear" "I guess no" "well the cops r after u about three murders" "ohhhhhh fuck I hate her" "who" Cameron asked confused "well I have a twin sister and she is crazy and my parents before they die sent her to a all girls school then sent her to the nut house well after they died she went even more crazy so she liked people when they came to feed her and she found away to escape and so now that she looks like me she blames everything on me the only way to tell use apart is our voices but that doesn't help bc she's quiet an she called the quiet killer so yeah she blames things on me now" "wow" "yeah" "so how long am I staying here " "until they catch her but if it's to long then maybe a month were not that sure" "ok but cams staying" "ok we're cool with that" then Ashton hissed at me so I hissed back god he so stupid " hey no I'm not" "ops I said that put load may bad" "whatever asshole". "What did u call me Ashton" "I called u and asshole" "really.....ok" then I walked slowly to the stairs and made my way up then slowly.
    Ashton
Haley is walking up the stars slowly then she starts running and the guy r looking at me sulus like "what" "ya now she's gonna start ripping your clothes maybe" that Cameron dude said "WAIT HALEY MO IM SORRY DONT TOUCH MY PONY SHIRT" "OPPS" she screamed back and once I look in my room I see her ripping my pony shirt then I fall ok my knees and screamed "NOOOOOOOOOOOO" and then I picked up a piece of the shirt and crawled to the bed and cried and she walked out smiling assface