Chapter 2

Skipping 3 years now they r out of school and jack went to on tour with Johnson and Haley is still in that house and Cameron is still her next door and they r best friends but cam doesn't have the balls to ask her out let's see what happened
Cameron
"Haley come on" "I'm coming damn" and we started running and turned down and alleyway and I looked at Haley and smashed my lips on hers were not dating but we play with each other like that and we start to make out and then I see the cops run right passed use so I break the kiss and see Haley smiling "what" "nothing it's just that I know u liked it" "no I didn't brush ya teeth" "I will right after u do" and we laughed we do brush our teeth but like I said we like messing with each other so Haley and I were running from the cops bc Haley wanted a beer but had no money so we made a run for it and so yeah now where here "let's go to my house and drink these beers and maybe lass out I don't know anymore" Haley said smilin ad when we got home that's what we did but we weren't drunk and we didn't pass out but Haley was acting drunk and she sat on my lap and started kissing me an I kissed back and she started grinding rough on me and I played with her and messed with her boobs and she smiled and said "cam" "what" "I know u like me" "no I don't I like messing with u" in al honesty I didn't want that to end "yes u do bc when I'm sleeping or something I always here u say 'I love you' or 'I hope one day I have the balls to ask u out' so I'm saying ask me out and I'll say yes take me somewhere and maybe ask me to be your girlfriend and I'll say yes" "ok Haley want to go on a date with me" "ha no jk jk yes I would love to" "great then let's go" and we just walked around and laughed then we went to a fair and we went on all the rides and had a blast and went on the fair wheel and then I put my arm around Haley and looked in her eyes and said "Haley be my girlfriend" "ok" and then the ride stopped while we were in the sky and Haley was freaking out so I looked at her and grabbed her hand and smashed my lips in hers and she kissed back then I laid my other hand on her thigh and started rubbing "um....ma'am sir it's your turn to get off an there's kids here" "oh sorry" and I looked at Haley and say she was red as a tomato and then we start walking back to the car and see someone take Haley and then they put a bag over my head and laughing and I was thrown in the back of a van with Haley "what's going on" "u don't know the real reason why I moved" "then tell me" "ok so......
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Cliffhanger ahhhhhh