Forbidden Love

POV Sean

The most awful thing in the world ? Having him here so close to me, knowing our fathers are going to fight eachother in the morning.
I looked at the man, who was currently holding my hand,Prince Mark Edward.
It was so wrong. Loving the enemy and the fact the he was a man was against the rules I grew up with, but I loved him.
And he loved me.
"Remember the day we met?" Mark asked in his deep voice.
"Of course."

Flashback
I was in the woods to practice hunting as I heard a loud howl.My horse sped up, making me lose my grip and fall.
I landed hard, everything was a blurrred and I felt dizzy.
There were footsteps and suddenly Mark appeared. He swung his sword around and scared the creature away.
It took me a few seconds to see clear again .
"Why did you save me? You're the prince of TigerEyeCity.Why would you save someone from the EmeraldDivison?"I asked.
"The wars are between our fathers.We didn't choose to fight eachother, so you and I are not enemies."
I looked at him. Dark brown hair with orange strands and orange eyes.
He offered his hand to help me up.
"Mark Edward.It's a pleasure to met you."
he kissed my hand and made me blush.
"Sean William.The pleasure is all mine."
Since then we met every Saturday.

"If your father would have accepted me ? I mean I saved you from a wolf."
"I don't know. He might've or he would have thrown you in the dungeon as a hostage."
I looked at the sunset and leaned on Mark.
"I don't want to go home.I want to stay here with you."
Mark grabbed my chin and turned it so I was facing him.
"I love you."
He gave me a sweet little kiss.
"I love you, too."
I kissed him again not wanting to let him go, but we needed air and pulled away slowly.
"Stay safe." "Stay safe."
We got on our horses and rode back home.
As I finally reached the castle I could see the prepared horses, amours and weapons.
I sighted and went to my room.