Remember The Day We Met?

POV corrupted Sean
I looked at the weak little man in front of me. Nasty creature.
"So?What is it? Tell me.I'm getting impatient."
I brought the sword closer to his throat and
Marks swallowed.
You could almost hear his mind racing.
Suddenly he just hung his head knowing there was nothing he could say right now.
"Oh.Going without a word.I wonder how Sean could fall for someone like you."
He looked into my eyes.
"Because we are not enemies."
I glared at him.
"You are. You have to fight the wars of your families.For honor and revenge."
"No...Sean? If you are still here. I want to ask you a question. Remember the day we met?"
I laught.
"Do you think he can get control again?"
Everything went dark for a second.
"What have you done?"
I saw the crown lying on the floor.
"So you found the cursed object, but I took control already.You will not.."
"The wars are between our father.We didn't choose to fight.So we are not enemies.I'm Mark Edward it's my pleasure.If your father would have accepted me?I mean I saved you from a wolf."
"You are not supposed to be friends! Your grandfather betrayed me and I want revenge!"
"It's between you and him.Find him and get revenge. You're not going to get revenge by making on of your kind, your grandchild,
sad."

POV Mark
I could fell a single tear which was rolling down my cheek.
Slowly Sean eyes cleared til they were the color of the ocean I loved to drown in.
He looked at me with horror in his eyes and threw the sword away.
I stepped closer and cupped his face in my hands.
"I love you. I love you so much."
Sean pulled me down and kissed me.
All of a sudden the door flew open reveling my father and Sean's mother.
"Are you alright?"
We nodded and told them what happened.
"So do we have your blessings?"
I held Sean's hand tightly.
"Yes.With all our heart.We wish you the best."