Kay and Nov.

Song of the Chapter: Crazy In Love - Beyonce ft. Jay Z.

______________

-Kay's POV

"Why do you even like her? She's ugly. I'm beautiful." Jayrie said. 

"I just love her, okay? And you don't even know her to judge her." I said. I loved November. She had whide hazel/green eyes, medium-sized nose, and full, red lips.She was beautiful. She was shorter than me. I was tall. Like 6'4. She was more of, um... 5'8. Yea something like that. I adored her. And I sometimes felt like there was a feeling of need... I needed her. "I just never got why you like her either. What on earth do you see in her?" Said Carjel. Wherever I go, everybody stares at me like I'm... I just don't know. They say I'm hot or gorgeous or so, but I never believed it. I have brown curly hair (like harry styles'), but in a mawhok style, light brown eyes, a nose like November's, and red, small, flat lips. We all, were orphins. We lived in an orphanage, but what I know is that her parents are alive but they don't want her. So they put her in an orphanage, I have NO IDEA how, or even why. She was amazing. I talked to her once or twice. It was in.... Biology class. I was good in chemistry and physics, but I sucked in biology. I sat beside her... Yepp once or twice. She was too nice, too sweet, very smart, and amazingly so beautiful. But I'm only a soccer player, they say I'm good, and that's the only thing they say, that I believe. 

-November's POV- 

He was gorgeous. Perfect. Amazing. Flawless. To me. I never understood why I fell in love with him, when I know, that he would never date or even like me. Even a little. I mean, number one, my name. I hate my name. November. What on earth does November mean other than a month. I'm smart, most probably a nerd or a geek who's smart in Bilogy, Chemistry, and Physics classes. But he's the star of the soccer team of our school. Or well... Orphanage. I'm actually not an orphin because none of my parents are dead. They just hated me because they saw my older sister, Navolie, their world and universe. I was just some sort of link to the family. My parents hated me too much, I'm bruised and have scars beacause of them. It was just unfair, that when she asked for a car on her 17th birthday, they got her a Porsche. But when I ask for a new, cheap bag for school, that in their viewpoint, I would be asking for too much, and that I will rip it, and be irresponsible with it. Anyways, the next day, the supervisor entered our class, and said that they're sending smart students to the UK, from the USA, from our orphanage. But only the ones good in any kind of science. They said they would be sending pairs there, a guy and a girl. 

"We will announce the names of the 5 pairs we are sending to the UK tommorow morning, and you can check them on the boulitin board in the hallway. And this trip is fully paid, and there, the teachers in the end of this month will announce two pairs who will stay there, and they'll present a 5 billion dollar prize, and a house for each pair, plus a job, which is optional, depending on the class you chose. Whether it was physics, bioloogy, or chemistry." 

"Are you excited?" Said Spring. Spring was my best friend. She was too smart in physics. Sometimes she made me feel like it was an addiction. It was a heck of an addiction. And it was her the reason I'm good at physics. Spring was my everything left in this world. She always stood by me no matter what. NEVER against me. She wasn't a sister though. She was my bff. But NOT my sister. Because my sister made my life like this. The worst. Worse than ever. I needed Kay in my life. So bad.

_____________________

Thanks for reading! Love you x - Lynn.