The hotel.

Song of the chapter: Love Me - Justin Beiber.

-November's POV- 

"Here we are." I said as Kay opened the door for me. He was such a gentle human being. 

"Hi, we have a reservation for the names-" 

"Kay Fall and November Grace?" 

"Um... Yes." He answered weirdly. I just stared at him. I admired him. His perfection. 

"What?" He wondered at the fact of me staring at him. 

"Huh, what? Oh nothing, don't worry." I said as he laughed. 

We reached our room. It was on the 23rd floor. I was afraid of heights. Great. Perfect. I just hope I don't faint.

Our room, which was marked 1317. 

"Hehe, 13." 

"Hehe, 17." We both said to eachother at the same time. 

"Oh.... God." I whispered to myself. 

"What is it?" Kay asked me curiously. 

"Um... It's just that I'm afraid of heights." 

"Oh. Don't worry. It's not like all the walls are made of glass." He said as we entered. 

"Yea." I said as I swallowed. 

"Not all walls... Only one whole wall." I said when my vision was getting blurry..... Then black. 

-Kay's POV- 

"November? November. November! NOVEMBER!!! For heaven's sake just wake up!!" I said worriedly. I was worried that my angel was hurt, or something bad happened to her. 

"Yea?" She said as she woke up and started coughing so bad. NOW I was worried. 

"November... Are, you... Okay?" I said choking and swallowing hard. 

"Y-" She tried to talk but she failed. 

"Um... Honey this won't work... Erm... I'm gonna go get you a cup of water." 

"Thank y-" She tried to say as she continued to cough. 

"Here you go, love." I said as I gave her the cup, as she blushed, I guess from the word "love", as she sat up straight, her face really close to mine. 

"Thank you, Kay." She said as she handed me the cup. Our faces were so close, that her soft nose, and my pointy one were brushing. 

"Kay I-" 

"Shh..." I said interrupting her quickly, as I drove her soft, and beautiful face to mine, locking my lips with her full, red ones. She was a pretty amazing kisser. She made me feel comforted as she put her small hands on my chest, running up to my neck, as I put one of mine on her back, rubbing in circles, and holding the back of her neck even closer, and tighter. 

"Kay, my neck-" 

"I'm sorry if I hurt you..." I said looking somehow ashamed, as she just chuckled. 

"Its okay, pumkin." She said as she touched my nose somehow playfully with her tiny pinkie finger. 

"Thank you love." 

"Oh god...-" 

"NO. Do not look at the windows." 

"I'm trying... Not... To..." She said between heavy breaths. And then, finally, taking a deep, heavy breath. 

"Are you alright, November?" 

"I'm fine now, don't you worry. But please don't call me November, call me Nov." 

"No. November's a beautiful, unique name, and not everybody gets to have that name." 

"Um... Thank you Kay." She said smiling. 

"That is my pleasure." I said as I passes my thumb across her soft cheeks. 

She just... Hugged me. She just did. I hugged her back too. 

"You know it's getting late. And tomorrow's the day we need to go to the school or whatever that is, in the morning." 

"Yea, you're right." 

"Um... Kay?" 

"Yes love?" 

"There's a double bed. ONE double bed. How are we...?" 

"We can just... Ah...." 

"You know what I'll sleep on the sofa. And you'll sleep on the bed. Okay?" She said,

"Um... Do whatever comforts you." 

"Yea. Then... Good night." 

"Good night." She said smiling that perfect smile of her. Damn. She was litteral definition of perfection. 

-November's POV- 

-Next Morning- 

As I woke up, I opened my eyes to find three thing's. 

Sunshine through the window, but I turned my head so that I wouldn't blackout. 

Me on the bed. 

Me on KAY. 

OR me on pure perfection. 

His messy hair, and his pure brown eyes the color of honey. His nose, the nose I've always wanted to have. His pure light pink, rose color, medium sized lips. And his cheekbones perfectly placed. He was perfect. TO ME. 

"God, you're perfect." I said looking up to him, whispering to myself, considering I was sleeping on his chest, I have no idea how. 

SUDDENLY, ONE EYE OPENS. Dammit. He. Was. Awake. Oh my. He heard me say that he's perfect. 

"I'm perfect?" He said as I turned to face his hoodie. It said Spring in November. 

"Um... Kay. I need this hoodie." 

"Don't change the subject." 

"No, no, really. It says Spring in November." 

"Oh. Now I get it. Because its ur bff in.... you?" 

"What the heck!? No!! But... Well. Yea." I said choking. 

"Anyways. Tell me. You think I'm perfect?" He said curious. 

"Um.. Fine. I won't lie. Yes Kay. Yes. You are perfect to me. I like you so much. Okay?" I said kind of angry. 

"I'm... Sorry if I made you mad or so... Come here." He said as he said up straight, making me face him, and sit opposite to him, as my legs wrapped around his waist. He just cupped my face his hands and stared in my eyes as he put my head on his chest. We just stayed like that for a while. Wow he's amazing.

________________________

Take care, loves. Xx - Lynn.