You are accepted.

Song of the chapter: Counting Stars - One Republic.

-November's POV-

"Yea, who is this?" I asked with fear appearing in my voice. 

"This is the principal at the school. We're really sorry to call you up at this time but you two, you and partner, have been accepted to continue your life in the UK." 

"OH MY GO- Alrighty then. Thank you so much." 

"Goodbye Ms. Fall" He said. I laughed at the thought of him calling me ms. Fall. Like I'm Kay's wife or something like that. 

"Um... Ms. Grace. And goodbye." I said laughing as I hung up the phone. 

"Kay? Where are you?" 

"I'm here baby." He said, his voice coming out of the toilet. 

"Oh. Alright. Do you know that my name in the file or whatever that is in the school is November Fall?" I said looking straight into his dreamy eyes as he walked out of the toilet. 

"What?" He said laughing that cute laugh if his as his face turned red. 

"Aaaaand we got accepted to stay in the program or whatever in the UK!!" I said screaming as Kay lifted me up and spun me around. 

"Kay?" 

"Yea?" 

"When'd you lose your parents? Or the last one alive?" 

"Well... My dad died in the army before I was born according to mom, but then she died 3 years ago. I sometimes feel like I don't need a father." 

"I don't need any of my parents either." 

"November... It's not in our hands." 

"I know..." 

"But it's not like I don't miss it like... AT ALL. I mean, do you know how awkward 'the talk' was with my mom?" 

I just laughed. I laughed and laughed and laughed and laughed. 

"WHAT?! I'M SERIOUS. IT WAS SOOO AWKWARD. BUT-" 

"KAY JUST CHANGE THE SUBJECT." 

"Sorry..." He said in a way I couldn't handle not kissing him or not do something intimate with him. I got closer and just... kissed him. 

"Why me? Why me Kay? Huh?" 

"Because you're perfect in my eyes. But I need to confess something to you... Can I?" 

"You can tell me anything and everything Kay." 

"Alright. I'm jealous. I'm jealous of Pochsut, the guy in your class, 'cause of his dimples and green eyes. And of Jocksid because of his blonde hair. And Laycun because of his style and straight perfect teeth. Anyway, why me not them. Why do you like me. Huh? I don't have green eyes, or dimples, or blonde hair, or a perfect style, or a nice smile or perfect teeth. I have non." 

"But... You have a heart everybody's jealous of. Not all people have a funny and hilarious personality, a good and pure heart, I love you for you. Don't drive me insane Kay. Please. Do you even listen to my girl friends, how many of them like you? But I'm a million percent sure they only like the way you look. But I like you for your-" I said all the paragraph ending it with my finger on his chest pointing it on his heart. 

"But I can't deny that I love the way you look too. The inner you is so perfect, and the outer you is so sexy. Baby I love you despite all your flaws, IF you have ones." 

"I have ones more than you can imagine." 

"I don't see any. I never did. I don't. And I never will."