"I Promise I Will Come Back for You..." : Daesung x Reader

Arriving at a destination within Los Angeles, the place Daesung took you looked sort of old, or slightly new and worn down. "This place...what is it?" you looked the other way.

"(Name)? (Name)!" Daesung calls out.

You looked at him, "What?"

"Are you coming?"

"I don't know where we are. Where are we?"

"You'll see. Come here and close your eyes."

You walk to him covering your eyes. He holds your hands so he would know for sure your eyes would remain closed and began to walk through the door. You begin to blush, but you went with the flow anyways. You can feel Daesung's heart beat fast as his chest brushes against your back, and he can feel your hands begin to sweat because you are so nervous. He uncovers your eyes, "Here we are!" Your eyes begin to brighten up in happiness. It was a Japanese garden and from a distance, you can see a bamboo house where everyone can sit and enjoy their tea and lunch.

"It's beautiful! This is really amazing!" you hug him. He holds you tight and the both of you began to walk. You smelled every beautiful flower that you saw, and crossed a small wooden bridge that was built over a small rushing creek that led to the pond where Swan and lover boats were floating. It felt like you were actually in Japan. You take out your (iPhone/Android), "Let's take a picture together!" then suddenly something hit you. If you were to upload a picture of you and Daesung together, fans would question...especially question on all 3 of the BIGBANG members Instagram's. And sooner or later, YG would question Daesung. You put your phone back into your pocket.

"You don't want to take a picture, (Name)?" he asked.

You look down, "I change my mind..."

"Why change so suddenly?"

"Because I'm afraid I might get you fired or in trouble. You're not suppose to be dating your fans correct?" you asked. Daesung looks away then back at you, and lifts up your chin, "I don't care what the contract says, all I care about is being here with you. That is all I care about. Let's not focus on my work, it's annoying me" he smiles. You blush and make a small laugh. When you looked up at him you can see Daesung's face blush bright red and covers his mouth, "A-Alright, shall we get something to eat?" grabbing your hand and dragging you to the Japanese house.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

After a long day in Los Angeles, the both of you go back to your apartment and Daesung decided to watch (favorite anime) in your Rilakumma onesies he had purchased for the both of you. You snuggled into your outfit and Daesung smiles and laughs, "You look so cute (Name), this onesie really suits you."

"Komapsumnida!" you smile back. As the episode to your favorite anime finally loads, you hug your knees and started watching. Daesung on the other hand was sitting behind you, criss-cross on the couch. The both of you have small laughs as the character's make funny impressions. As the anime was getting more interesting, Daesung's cell phone erupts the living room, "Sorry, let me grab the call, you can continue watching the anime without me." he slightly grins. You nod and continue to watch.

As Daesung walks into your room to speak to whomever was on the other line, you get up to grab a cup of (favorite drink) and sat on the couch. Setting your drink down on the coffee table, you can hear Daesung's voice in the other room sounding a little frustrated, and so you walk towards him. You put your hand on his back to comfort him, "Hey, is everything okay?"