"I'll Be Fine As Long As I Am With You": Daesung x Reader

As the rainy weather passed, the sun began to shine through the windows.  You wake up to see the sun shining bright as ever, and the city loud and awake.  Getting out of bed lazy, you fall to the floor and make a small pout, "I don't want to deal with life..."

Walking out in your comfy sweater, you smell the aroma of fresh made coffee and you make your way towards the smell.  "Daesung...you're still here?" you asked in shock.  You thought he had left while you were asleep, but instead he decided to stay and make breakfast for the both of you.  "Of course I'm here.  Do you want me to leave now and leave you starving?"

"Yes.  I mean, no!  T-thank you so much, but...you really did not need to go over the top.  Shouldn't you be heading back to Korea in a couple of days?  How about the hotel you are staying at?" 

"Oh about that, yesterday after I was relaxing at the coffee shop I was going to head to the hotel I was staying at to check in, but as soon as I called them while you were asleep, turns out that the room I was suppose to stay in, was taken.  So I have no where to go..." he explained.  Your eyes open wide and looked away telling yourself that it was your fault he did not make it to his hotel and making him stay overnight.  At the same time, you remembered it was his decision whether he wanted to or not...but why did he stay?  He walks to the table and rests two coffee mugs on the surface, "Here, drink.  I've also made breakfast." 

You sat down at the table and began drinking your coffee.  It felt warm and made your stomach feel fuzzy, and your taste buds began to spark.  Soon, Daesung lays out bowls and plates of food you had never ate or seen before, besides the common ingredients that you can normally fine.  He smiled, "My mom used to make this for me for breakfast, so I thought maybe you can give it a try."  The both of you began eating, and silence filled the room.  You turned on the TV, and began changing some channels.  First was MVnet, next was Adult Swim, and lastly was Doraemon.  Once you changed the channel again, a yell arose within the room and you jumped, "Doraemon, Doraemon!  Please go back, before it goes to commercial!" Daesung screamed.  The way Daesung was positioned, he was sitting on his chair with one leg hugging his chest as the other was resting on the floor.  His face flustered red as you began laughing; his excitement was really cute.

Eating the food Daesung had made, it filled your mouth with flavors and you couldn't help but eat it all.  Daesung's mouth drops and begins laughing at you, "Was it really that good?!  No wonder the room was so loud, due to the sound of your utensil's and plate!"

"Says the one who was going crazy over Doraemon."

"Hey, Doraemon is my spirit animal!"

His face of backfire looked cute, and you began blushing some more.  He did the same as well.  Silence filled the room, and the only noise that was heard was the television going off on commercial.  Daesung was finished with his, he grabbed your plate and began washing the dishes, "Did you enjoy the food?" he asked, blushing.

"Yeah actually!  It was really good, komapsumnida!"

"Cheonman-eyo.  Hey, do you want to do something today?" he smiles.

You jump out of your seat in surprise, "W-What?!  W-Why?!  Someone might see us together!  What if someone came and took you?  What if someone stabs you and die, and everything will be my fault because I couldn't look after you!  Shouldn't you be leaving for Korea soon?!" you overthink.  Daesung lets out a small giggle, "I'll be fine as long as I am with you, (Name). "  You bite your lip and look away, patting your cheeks, 'Dear God, help my soul.  I'm going on my first date with the man I find really attractive in BIGBANG.  Wait... IT'S NOT A DATE, RIGHT?!' you thought to yourself.