C h a p t e rT h r e e

"Looking for me, baby boy?"
~ ~ ~
Theodore's only sightseeing eye got caught up by Romeo's blue hair resting on his own shoulder.

"Romeo." He greeted him quietly and turned around with a smile on his face.

Romeo smiled back and gave him a small side hug which Theodore had awkwardly returned.

"We've got English first. Follow me." the seductive older guy smirked to himself, not letting go of embarrassed Theodore.

Thoughts roamed through his head while Romeo held him. Why is he so clingy? They only met this morning, and now he's acting like he's known him for years.

But one thing clawed at the back of his mind. He liked it. He liked being this close to Romeo. Sexy, clingy dominant Romeo. He liked it.

"Okay, let's sit at the back." Distracted by his thoughts, Theodore didn't realize they were already at the English room.

Romeo had pulled him to the back of the room and sat, feeling quiet and discreet. "Sit next to me." He whispered and pulled his new toy down to sit roughly.

His harsh touch brushed against one of Theodore's old noticeable scars and the brazilian guy winced in pain. It's been ten years, but the scar felt like it's been one.

Romeo, on the other hand was too distracted by his next move that he didn't know he hurt Theodore. Until he heard him groan.

"What's wrong?" His pale tattooed hands were shaking from underneath the table. He was planning on gripping his thigh and secretly giving him a hand job...only if no one sat near them- "Hey, get off of there." A lost looking boy scurried off the table as Romeo barked at him, which cut Theodore off his sentence. "Sorry, babe. you were saying?"

Romeo got off his chair and pulled the table that was next to them against the wall behind where him and Theo were sitting, cutting Theodore off again. He just stopped talking and looked away angrily. "Never mind.." He mumbled under his breath, biting back sensitive frustrated tears.

Romeo, foolish and distracted, sensed the annoyance and frustration in Theodore's aura and paused.

He sat back down calmly and held his hand that was resting on his hair, hiding his face so that romeo couldn't see his tears.

But of course, he gave in. Theodore turned around to face Romeo, looking gentle and sorry.

"Baby...why are you crying?" He pulled Theo's hands down under the table, still holding and caressing them  carefully.

Theo furrowed his brows and pulled his left hand to wipe his eyes. "I got a bit frustrated..anxiety..and.." His nails clawed on Romeo's hands unknowingly.

"Ouch! Theodore calm down!"

Tears streamed down his angry eyes as he gripped on to Romeo tighter.

"Theo!" Romeo yelped in pain and tried to pull his hand away from Theodore..who was in the middle of a panic attack.

The whole class turned to the back of the room, where Theodore was crying and shaking, while Romeo tried to calm him down with his words.

"Look..at..me.." Theodore's vision and hearing became blurred as he gripped on to the table.

Memories of the car crash was all he saw. He heard screams and cries, and crashes..blood and his sight being taken away with a flash.

"All the good people are the ones who have to suffer. When I believed in you, you weren't there. You- you weren't there, you weren't there. You gave up on me just like I did. I lost my faith in you and I don't want it back. never." his sobs muffled his sinful words, but he didn't care. He didn't care about faith anymore. He had given up a long time ago.
~
To Romeo's eyes, he saw a poor helpless boy gasping for air as his tears choked him. He stood back and watched him break down, too scared and shocked to help.

It all happened in a blur when teachers came rushing in to take Theo. He had followed, holding Theodore's hand all the way and whispering things to himself.

was it something I said?

~
Written by:
ImTheRealSatan & MrSatan-
~
Edited by:
ImTheRealSatan & MrSatan-
~
~♢~♢~