Chapter 3: Going to the VMA's award with 1D

Sophia's P.O.V

now when we went home we quickly go to each shower and took a quick shower.after 1 hour i finished i walk out of the door then i walk out all of us girls were in the same room of mine weird!right but we don't care at least were girls not girl boy after that i straight to my shopping bags and pick a dazzling black mermaid its strapless then i wear it with black pumps eleanor have a dress black tube top is black in the end is whote it was short in the front and long in the back and she partner it with black open toe wedge perrie has a baby blue sparkling dress that goes to her knees then white pumps danielle has an a dark blue sparkling wavy dress it was strapless then blue strappy sandals georgia has an a lime green dress it was lace nut when it comes to your breasts it has a tube then green pumps then i have little ringlets eleanor have a wavy hair perrie has an a small wavy geogia has a big ringlets after that some random accecories then i pick black clutch eleanor has an a white purse perrie had blue clutch danielle dark blue purse georgia has a green clutch rhen we all walk out of the room we all piled in the limo then straight into the vma awards....

******†*********†************†*******†

sorry for twists but the true is they are gonna go to the vma awards but my sister were bothering me and it came out like they were going 1D's concert....hope you liked it