Chapter 1: Adopted By ELOUNOR????

Sophia's POV

here i am in Orphanage were now i am almost 15 years in here until my thoughts get interrupted by a knock on the door "Come in!" i said Mrs. Roberts came in and said "someone wants to adopt you"she said excitedly then she walks out i get ready in an old fit red t shirt skinny jeans red toms then i pull out my hair coming from bun which now was in curls i walk out of the room then walk out of the door then downstairs then i see thats what i am not expecting....

Mrs.Roberts were talking to ELOUNOR i must think this is just my dream i closed my eyes while i am imagining i am in mustacho land and i pinch,slap myself "i hope this is not an a dream"i whisper to myself i open my eyes and see only Eleanor Jane Calder & Louis William Tomlinson infront of me looking worriedly-concerned "are you okay love?"eleanor asks sweetly "i-i i am okay just freaked out that you were gonna adopt like me a child who have a horrible past"i said to them Honestly

Eleanor's P.O.V

awww!this poor little child have an a horrible past and she idolized us and holy mother flipping carrots she looks like me but she was pale skin me tan skin she has bright blue eyes i have brown eyes she has a straight dirty blonde like niall me a wavy brown hair like louis "sweetie we love you with all our heart,but don't kill us for asking you this but do you want us to adopt you?"louis asked "umm,of course thank you for adopting for me!!"she said cutely me and louis walked over to Mrs.Roberts "are you gonna adopt sophia?"she asks sweetly "yes"me and louis said in unison mrs.roberts look between us completely confusedbut then shrugged off then walk off. after a few seconds she came back with adoption papers then give it to us we signed the papers now she was Sophia Mariano Tomlinson we walk towards to her "go to your room and pack your things love"louis said she nodded then walk to her room she came back out with one small suitcase "is that all you have?"i asked she blushed then lookeddown while nodding me and louis looked at each other he mouthed at me "you and the girls do shopping" i nodded then "hey sweetie let's go!"i said excitedly she looks up and nodded then we all walked out after saying her good byes then we hopped to the van that comes Sophia sleep in my lap louis take a picture then we awwe'd then we drove off...........

*****************

hi guys,hope you liked it. i am taking requests

Harry's GirlFriend:

name:

age:

eye color:

hair color:

do you want to be nice or mean:

do you want fit body or skinny body

Niall's Sister

name:

age:

birthday:

eye color:

hair color:

nice or mean?

fit or skinny body?

thank yo for reading this!!!!!

Comment

Fan

Vote

Follow

-andromeda_30