Chapter 4.1

Louis's P.O.V

the 5 devils insult our pretty girls how dare them say that? they are not losers they were pretty they have what we wanted we don't like bad personality like all of you we liked them because of them its not just beauty its fir kind personality,lovable,caring,bubbly not dark,bad,bimbo,makeups like clown all of you did know we dont like bad personality because we receive the lesson that stops us to love bad girls like you. i said the boys lookee at me amazed,shock if you dont like people like us why do you date us, make us your princess we didnt ask for this it is all of your decision if all of you do not started to flirt with us we will not be here, and of course we were saying lije tjis to your girlfriends because we were jealous that you loved someone else that it is not us. Nina said all of you were lying all of you just want us to believe all of you so us will be yours, all of us know all of your dark secrets, you didnt love us for us you love us for fame,looks,money,attention it is like all of you were attention seeker were sick of this i think we just nees to leave all of you because we do know you loved someone else so just shut up and leave nobody even like all of ypu, but were not saying that were arrogant it is because they do know that all of you did hury us really bad so shut off. if all of you dont leave all of us were going to leave we all dont care if we didnt receive the awards,were going to do everything juat not to see all of your faces and not harm our girls. Niall said were now our turned to look at him amazed & shock he never say that to a girl even if they were bad he will be like this if it pass the crossline of him. our ex girlfriends look at us completely disgusted and hurt expression id thats all you want were going to give it, but one day were going to make all of you RePaYY! Caroline said and stepped out of the way we mumble a cold hard tone 'thank you's" and we left making sure to slam the door and go straight to our Limo and we said tje driver to take us all home he just nodded saying 'yes sir" and drove off.....

See guys! i said i am going to make Chapter 4.1 i hope all of ypu liked it just comment below what so you like the/or your fav. part, pls guys check my stories:

*The Makeover

*Dont Leave Me Alone

*Adopted by Elounor

*Amazing Authors & Books

*1 queen and 1 king creating love

*A Thousand Years

Comment

Fan

Vote

Share

Follow

-Alisson_30