The Blood Suckers

Blood Suckers

                The world is full of unknown mysteries, some of it has already been known though. It is right before our very eyes but we’re too blind to see it. So many supernatural creatures have surfaced in our environment, yet we find it hard to believe. Vampires? Werewolves? Witches? Do they really exist? Or they just exist in books, movies or maybe in TV? I think we’ll soon find out.

                I’m Sam, a student in high school. I’m not what everyone expects me to be because I have a secret. I’m a vampire. I might not look like it but I’m 508 years old, though I still look like a 15 years old kid. Pretty impressive huh? Well, I got turned when I was 15 years old and since vampires don’t age, I’ve been stuck in this for like all my life. I’m the top student in our class, how can I not? I mean learning these stuffs over and over again, I’ve kinda mastered it. Vampires have been exiled in this town for almost 100 years, that’s why we need to be covered all the time. By the term ‘we’ I mean the other vampires. Yeah, I’m not the only vampire here. There are 3 of us left in this town, and everyone doesn’t know about it. Of course, if there are vampires there are also werewolves and there tons of them in this town. I’m pretty sure they’ll tear every ligament and every muscle in our bodies if they found out about the vampires that are still here. But, enough about that.

                I’m gonna introduce you to the 2 other vampires in town. They are Zarah and Jade, Zarah’s my bestfriend and I’ve known her for as long as I could remember. Jade is like an outsider vampire in this town, he was being chased by werewolves and ended up being trapped inside the town. He soon realized that we’re safe since werewolves can’t even tell we’re vampires, so he chose to stay.

                Ohh! I forgot to mention, I have a little sister. She’s a witch. I know its weird that she’s still alive, I mean how can she be alive? She isn’t immortal! She’s just a witch! Yeah, that’s true but don’t underestimate witches. My mom and my sister made a spell to keep them from aging. Pretty sweet huh? Oh, and also forgot about my dad, he’s a full blooded vampire. He was the one to turn me into one, and don’t worry he’s still alive. He’s working for the ministry of vampiric order. We vampires have laws to follow too you know. Yeah, this means that I have witch blood flowing through my veins and vampire blood lingering through my blood vessels.  Oh, and one last thing! The last 3 vampires in this town doesn’t drink blood, we’re pretty much like normal people. Well, that’s because of some awesome witchy tricks. It took my family about 100 years to figure out a way to crunch our thirst. Then, they finally found out the solution. The Blood Binder Spell, they used it to us, the 3 of us. They bound the spell to the 3 of us and if one of us was to somehow be broken off the spell, we’ll have the thirst for blood again.

                Now  enough about the background of the story, time to meet some characters.

                The werewolves are pretty much one of those things a vampire must avoid interacting, in just one bite it’ll be deadly to a vampire. There are tons of werewolves here but there is only 1 in our class. He’s Jem. The son of the Alpha male of the werewolves pack in this town, I must say that he inherited the arrogance of his father and also their ancestors. Well, werewolves are not immortal so they died before me. Jem still doesn’t know that he’s a werewolf, that his father is the alpha male of a pack, and that he’s next in line for the throne. How adorable, an innocent werewolf, so pathetic. Soon, Jem will realize that he’s a werewolf. 3 days from now is his birthday and he’d be turning 16, the transitioning age of a werewolf and on that day, is a Full Moon. Yep, he’ll be transforming into one heck of a humungous puppy, so we’ll be heading to the garage and hide. Just to be on the safe side. Just kidding.

                Now, of course the humans are also there. We’ll discuss them along the way.

3 Days Later.

“Ugh. Where the heck am I? I feel weak.” –Sam exclaimed

“We’ve been caught.” –Zarah answered

“Caught? By who? The werewolves?” –Sam asked

“No, you idiot.” –Jade answered angrily

“Then who?” –Sam asked again

“By the Hybrids. They’re here” –Zarah said while looking down

*PLEASE DON’T! HAVE MERCY ! PLEASE!

We heard a seemingly familiar voice coming outside the room we were captivated in.

“Let’s bust our way outta here” –Jade

“Great Idea! But be quite. They don’t know we’re vampires. Apparently they just kidnapped random kids. Though, bad idea to put us all together. Haha! Dummies!”-Zarah

“Save the jokes for later. Let’s just go!” –Sam