Chapter 3 ( Re Written )

I changed something up a bit!, Chapter 4 will be out soon 😛

Leaving me and my wolf heartbroken, I couldn't stop the tears flowing down my face, i could feel my wolf howl in sadness as she was just rejected by here mate. I ran as fast as I could i ran to my room which basically contained an old matress, a worn out blanket, and a bag where my clothes are if you even call it clothes, there basically rags!. I took the dusty picture of mom and dad and my siblings. "I'm so sorry you had to die because of me." I whispered to no one. Don't blame your self, okay?. My wolf whispered to me. I placed the letters I made for everyone on the mattress as a jumped of the window running to the pack border.

~•~ At The Pack Border ~•~
"This is it Kennedy a few more steps and were out of this hell hole." I whispered to her.
Its okay, now come on I'm dying to finnaly shift. She told me.
Once someone leaves the pack everyone would feel it, especially the Alpha and Beta so i have to be quick before they catch me.

Once i shifted into my black midnight wolf i felt my wolf take over as i retreated to the back of my mind..

A/N: Short chapter but i kinda ran out of ideas for this one, sorry! :.(