Chapter 2

After that horrible hours of getting whipped with silver, getting kicked and the fact that they injected wolfsbane in me made it worst. Now im trying to make sure my wounds wouldn't get infected. I still can't contact my wolf which is making my healing slower than normal.
"Hey im back!" My wolf chirped at me.
"What made you so happy?, We just got injected in wolfsbane for god sakes!" I asked her.
"You'll know soon, now rest" She told me.
I fell asleep with my mind guessing what would happen soon.

7:30 AM.
"Oh no, i woke up late."
Just as i finished getting dressed up Lorain had to barge in
"HURRY UP AND MAKE THE FOOD AND DRINKS FOR THE PARTY YOU USELESS SLUT." She Screeched. damn my ears hurt right now.
I decided to make my homemade pistachio cake with buttercream filling, and other different types of food and drinks. After I was done I decided I would go sleep now because I know I won't be able to sleep once the party starts.

4 Hours Later.
Like I predicted the noise was too loud for anyone to fall asleep at this time.
My wolf was getting restless and annoying as well. I decided I would go use the bathroom when I smelled the most delicious scent ever, which was cinnamon and lemon. Oddly enough it works, suddenly i got dragged into a random room and my eyes met with our future alpha. Andrew Colt. He's eyes were filled with surprise, and love?. He's next change of words had me wide eyed. "Mate." He's eyes are suddenly filled with disgust as he look at me.
"You will never be my mate and luna of this pack, you worthless piece of shit." He sneered.
"I Andrew Colt reject you Genevieve Smith as my mate and luna of the Blood Moon Pack." I watched as he walked away from me, leaving me and my wolf physically and emotionally broken.