I will Try to Fix You (Sequel to Mischief Managed)

Dedicated to EVERYONE who liked Mischief Managed and voted for me. :)

I was standing back to back with Fred as we shot spells at the death eaters around us.

“Impedimenta!” I shouted at a death eater in front of me.  

“Avada Kedavra!” he shouted back as the green light came flying towards me but before it could hit me Fred jumped in front of me as the green light clashed with his chest.

“Mommy!” James shouted in his little voice as I shot up in bed.

I looked at my 4 year old son and weakly smiled.

“Mommy! Can we go shopping today?” he asked excitedly.

I lightly laughed as I ruffled his hair.

“Yes but first we need to get ready, don’t we?” I said as he shook his head and ran off to the bathroom. He was only four but always acted older than his age.

After a few minutes he came out of the bathroom in a blue sweater and jeans.

His fiery red hair was everywhere as he smiled up at me. He looked a lot like his father with his freckles and fiery red hair but he definitely had my eyes.

“Okay good boy now I’ll give you breakfast and get ready then we can leave for shopping, okay?” I said as he happily munched down his breakfast.

After I had a shower, I put on my yellow dress and grabbed my bag before grabbing James hand and walking out to Diagon Alley.

Me and James lived in a small apartment near Diagon Alley. It had been four years since the battle of Hogwarts and I hadn’t spoken to any of the Weasleys since Fred’s funeral. It’s not like I didn’t want to and they too had requested me to come and live with them but it was too hard to go back. 

In these four years I had created a different life for myself where my past couldn’t back and haunt me. But it wasn’t that easy, my dreams would remind me of my past which I had wanted to leave so behind.

“Mommy. Can we go now?” James spoke as he tugged on the bottom of my dress.

“Let’s go” I smiled down at him and locked the door behind us.

Third Person View

Weasley’s Wizards Wheezes was once again full of fascinated customers who excitedly looked around the shop. George Weasley who was working at the counter looked at his younger brother who came down from the stairs.

“It’s your break now. I’ll take over” Ron said as he stood behind the counter.

“See you in a bit” George said as he made his way out of Weasley’s Wizards Wheezes.

He walked through the crowded street as he watched children excitedly shopping for another years at Hogwarts. It reminded him of the time when him and his twin would come shopping for something that would help them pull their next big prank.

His casually walked past Florean Fortescue's Ice Cream Parlour until something caught his eye. Well it was more like someone who caught his eye. He stared at the pretty blonde haired girl who once was in a relationship with his brother. He hadn’t seen her for the last four years but he wished he did. She was hurt just as much as him. Before he could move on another face made him freeze on the spot.

It was a little kid probably around 4 or 5 who was happily eating his chocolate ice cream. Jenny smiled down at the fiery red haired boy who could definitely pass for a Weasley. In fact he looked like Fred and George when they were younger. He had many freckles with fiery red hair but his eyes looked like Jenny’s.

He turned around and started walking back to the joke shop and for the first time in four years, George Weasley was actually smiling.

I know it’s not very long but it was just a little glimpse of what the book is about and stuff. I hope that my wonderful fans will like it and support me like they did for Mischief Managed!

Vote/ Comment/Like :)