A new family member!

Aphmau's pov

As I'm Vlogging the date I get a call. I look at my phone and it's the adoption agency! I tell Adam and he tell me "go you need to take this!" I run off.

Hello

Hello ummm is this Jessica

This is she

Well we've looked at what your looking for and we have found a sweet little 11 year old girl!

Thank you so much is there anything extra that I need to know?

Well yes ummm name is Jessica or jess ha just like you *lowers voice* but there's one thing you need to know she's a how do I say this a wolf hybrid.

Really wow that's super cool!I'll be by tomorrow to pick her up!

Ok thank you so much I think you've made her day errr life ha well you really just made her happy period!

Bye!

Bye!

*hangs up and cuts off phone*

I walk back to where the date is taking place. I see that Y/N and Justin are a little to close. I run over and sit in between them. *Awkwardly laughs* "Hey Justin don't be getting to close." I say gritting my teeth. "OK!" He says frightened. We all laugh except for Y/N and Justin.

End of date

Y/N pov

"Bye Y/N!" Justin says as he kisses my cheek. "Bye Justin." I playfully roll my eyes.

Ok just want to put it out there... the same thing will happen to every girl so why rewrite it?😂 Oh and sense Jessica(the kid) and Aphmau have the same name I'm just gonna put Aphmau as Jess and the kid Jessica! I'm pretty sure that's all!

Jess's pov

I wake up super early so I can go pick up Jessica.

Hops in car
Drives
More driving
Oh and some more driving
Pulls in
Sees a girl with gray wolf ears and tail very pale skin electric blue eyes and brown hair.
Drives home

Jessica's pov

I can't believe I got adopted by my idol APHMAU! The whole drive home I grin ear to ear.

Pulls into driveway
Gets out
And is pulled into a group hug (wow how original)
Walks inside

I walk in and it looks like I'm gonna be sharing a room with
Y/N for right now. I see a light purple bunk bed with white walls. Y/N walks in and asks "So which bunk do ya want?" "I kinda want the bottom bunk if you don't mind." I respond in my heavy Irish accent. (Are you guys catching on...)

"Ok that's cool!" Y/N says super happy. After we get set up Me and Y/N run to the projector room and watch Snow white with the red hair (super good anime you should watch!) Me and Y/N get super tired so we head to bed. I drift to sleep thinking who in the world is my birth dad? After I finish my thought the world fades black.

Heyyy that was 500 words btw! But thanks for reading and can you guess who the birth dad is (I think it's obvious) but this isn't my character it's Webbyturtle2th 's character. THANKS FOR LETTINGME USE IT!!! Buuuuuuuuuut until the next update Byeeee my little shippers! Stay kawaii!

~Ships