Anime day

Y/N pov

Mom,Jessica,and I are going to have an ANIME DAY!!!! I jump off the too bunk while I was going down I said "Fuck the ladder hahaha!" Right as my feet git hit ground Jessica wakes up and says "WHAT'S WAS THAT!!!!" I laugh then tell her "I just jumped off the top bunk onto the floor." "Ohhhh haha I knew that!" Jessica says then looks at me like what the hell is wrong with you. We both laugh then run to the projector room. We both see that mom is already in there. We look at the screen and she is about to play (insert anime b/c I need some new ones😂) and says "are you ready to watch!?!?!?!" We look at each other then at her and stately ask a question "IS THAT EVEN A QUESTION!?!" She smile then say "you have a point let's start watching!"

We run to the couch
Plop down on the couch
Mom gets up and get ALOT of food

We eat the food
Watch more anime

After we finished that last anime a ad come on and it's about the anime convention. It finishes and mom fumbles out her phone to get the tickets.

Jess's pov

Hello

Hello

So I'm calling for the tickets

Oh yeah just tell us who you are and you can pay as you get here

Oh ok my name is Jess and the other two names are Y/N and Jessica.

Wait do you mean The Jess eerrr Aphmau!

Well yes that's me

Well your tickets will be ready soon byee

Byee

Ends call

"Well guys it looks like we're GOING!" I say starting off sad then I get super happy. The girls stare at me in awe then they fangirl. I join in on the fangirling. I mean who wouldn't haha. After we all finish fangirling we keep watching but Y/N gets a call so she leaves and answers the phone.

Y/N pov

Hello?

Heyy babe~

OMG JUSTIN HEYY

Guess what!!!

What!

I git tickets to the anime convention!!!

Ummmmm I already have mine

Ooohhhh well you can give your ticket to one of your friends and I'll give one to Mark...

Ok wait who's Mark is it Mark as in Markiplier

Ohhhh no its Um Tim's son he's just like Markiplier though he just has a different hair color and he wears a blue flannel. Oh yeah btw his hair is brown

Ok we'll I'll be bringing my mom,Jessica,me, and Shadow!

Well I'll see you tomorrow byee Oh and I'll bring Shane to

Ok that's fine Byeeee

Ends call

"Mom guess what!?!?!" I say in excitement. "What?!?!?" She says. "JUSTIN IS GOING TO THE ANIME CONVENTION!!!" I tell her. "Ok! I thought it was something important." She jokes. "MOM WHY WOULD YOU SAY THAT!!!" I jokingly get mad. "I'm sorry I'm sorry!" She laughs. Then we all start to laugh. Well it looks like I need need to need to go need to go to bed and yall do to if we wanna look good for the anime convention! Me,mom,and Jessica all say "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH THAT'LL NEVER HAPPEN!" We look at each other and laugh because we all said the same thing at the same time. Then we all go to bed.

Well here was your update for the next chapter thing (I'm so sorry I just said that) I'm working on the q/a so that will be posted in about 20 Minutes tops ok... but yeah I'm all out of Anime if you noticed. Any suggestions??? Buuuuut until the next update Byeeee my little shippers! stay kawaii!

~Ships♡♡♡♡

Oh ummm is it bad that I ate like a whole quart of ice cream while writing this??? I'll post the reason on the q/a hahaha.

Byeeee