BOYS!!!

Shadow's pov

We all run in and take our seats. We all soon realize that there are four more seats. We all look at each other worried faces. After we share the looks on our faces we hear shuffle noises on the carpet so we quickly turn back to the front. Then Sky walks in and says "Girls here are the new students and they will be joining us for the next month or so!" All of us including the guys look at each other and whine "WE HAVE TO SOCIALIZE FOR A WHOLE MONTH!" "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH Yeah sorry not sorry!" He laughs running out of the room. "Uhhh well hi I'm Shadow!" I wave to the guys.

Y/N pov

" hi my name is Y/N!" I try to say as Kawaii as possible.

Tj's pov

"oh hi my name is TJ." I say trying not to stutter.

Osana's pov

"And my name is Osana!" I say a little to excited. They all say hi back. The one with black hair and dark ocean blue eyes name is Alex. Shane has black hair as dark as Shadow's and even brighter blue eyes. Another guy's name is Ethan he has blond hair and blue eyes. The final guy's name is Justin and he has black hair and Dark blue eyes that are almost black.(They all have blue eyes and three of them have blackhair) I have to say Ethan is really cute. After I finish my thought we all take our seats and learn about You Tube.

Well here's another chapter I didn't really feel like writing it but I didn't want to let you guys down so Herr it is. I know it's shorter than usual but I'll update a soon as I can. But anyways this is irrelevant but I super excited...

I'M GOING TO AN ANIME THING WHERE ME AND ALL MY FRIENDS hook up the projector and just watch anime for hours! Ok but back to the story information...

I'll update tmr and that's pretty much all until the next update Byeeee my little shippers!

~Ships♡