Chapter 3

As promised, Rael attended to Sui and her friends every night at the auditorium, he was asked to come in and watch them preparing many times, but Rael just did not care, when asked for opinions, he would just shrug and wish for this nightmare to be over, the only time he would actually show some eagerness was when Seira was present at the recitals, he would then watch and engrave her graceful dancing into his mind.
It was the last week of preparation, the only ones allowed in the auditorium were the girls as they had to perform and sing which demanded hard training, since the festival was drawing itself closer the others attended the recitals, Shinwoo and Ikhan ran around the scene, Yuna watched them while giggling with Sui.

"This scene is actually soo huge" said Shinwoo placing his hand over his forehead while running in circles.

"Hehe, well of course it's Chairman Lee's doing" grinned Ikhan slipping his fingers over the control panel "hello there, please cooperate with me" he continued to say as he lit on the spotlights.

"We should probably get working now" said Sui clapping both her hands together, at her signal Shinwoo ran over to where she was standing,

"No, no Shinwoo, you need to go and watch from the audience's seat, look Regis is already there" said Sui pointing at Regis who looked utterly disinterested at whatever was going on over the scene.

Shinwoo ran over to Regis, he let out all his body mass on the seat, he sat down but he couldn't retain his excitement, his legs were dancing all over the front floor, Regis grinned and tried to overlook the fact that his seat was also shaking with all of Shinwoo's excitement.

The lights went off, Shinwoo howled like a wolf, Regis blocked his ears, he was now seriously considering to move a few rows back, the spotlights shone on the girls, Seira was on the left, she looked motionless, she stood there frozen, one hand in the air the other on her hip, one couldn't tell if she was truly ready for this, Sui was in the middle, she belonged up there on the scene and her gestured proved her confidence, she stood with both hands on her hips and on the right was Yuna who looked less confident, but resolve shined through her eyes, she stood like Seira ine hand in the air.

The girls danced to SNSD's "Genie", they moved around with more confidence, the danced like real perfomers, Ikhan went crazy with the spotlight, the entire scene was shooting colours, the girls created the perfect concert atmosphere. Their hair flung around, Seira looked elegant, Sui was on fire and Yuna was dedicated.

At the end of the performance, Regis and Shinwoo were standing while clapping, the girls forced Seira into a group hug which made Rael flinched from his previous relaxed position, laughter echoed from within the auditorium.

They called it a day...