Patty

I hear my alarm blaring in my ears. I stumble out of bed and sort out my hair. After 10 minutes of useless combing, I decide to wear a beanie instead to accompany my black Vans, worn out skinny jeans and a Good Charlotte t-shirt. The walk to college is relaxing. A few cars go by but the roads aren't very busy and the sun is beaming but there is a cool breeze alongside it. Today is gonna be a good day.

I sit down at the back of the classroom and begin making notes on my psychology topic. Relationships. I chuckle quietly to myself as I'm not very experienced on the topic, having only been in one with a girl called Dottie. However, she dumped me when I told her I was bi as she thought I was using as an excuse to cheat on her. I turn my head to see a red haired boy staring nonchalantly out the window, his face expressionless. I think his name is Luke. The tutor calls my name and I soon discover we are doing a paired project about love. He then calls another name. "Luke Cutforth." The ginger boy walks over to me and sits beside me. "I guess we're working together then," he says, emotionless. I hope he won't be like this when we work.

This is gonna be a double update introducing both characters so bear with me here.