Patty

So far we've wrote down our names, a title and the fact that love is and emotion formed by the brain reacting to a persons looks, personality and flaws. Luke isn't cooperating at all. He's just sat on my couch occasionally looking up at me. Almost admirably. But any sign of happiness on his face swiftly melts into the same blank expression. "So, what are your experiences with love?" I ask, attempting to break the silence.
"Nobody's ever loved me before,"he whispers monotonously.
"Oh..."
Shit, I think. Quick, find something else to say.
"So, what are your hobbies?" I beam across at him. His face softens slightly and he explains he's into video games, especially Pokémon, and he likes similar music to me. I tell him I'm in a band and he asks me if we have any gigs coming up. This is getting us somewhere.

We kept talking for hours until the sun began to set. He tells me he has to go but he'll try to attend my bands next gig. I show him to the door and give him a tight hug. He smells like milk.

As I lay awake in my bed, I can't stop thinking about Luke and smiling. I turn my head to look and the screen of my alarm. 00:34. Holy shit. Have I been thinking about him for two hours? At least I don't have college tomorrow so I can stay up as late as I like. Fuck it. I'm gonna message him.

(Patty)
(Luke)

Hi x

Hey x

How're you? X

I'm okay, you? X

Great, thanks. My band's performing at the local bar tomorrow, wanna come? X

Yeah, that'd be fun x

Cool! I can't wait to see you again! X

Really? Thanks, I guess x
I'm gonna go to sleep, talk tomorrow? X

Yeah, of course 😃 night x

Goodnight, love you x

I've decided. I really like this boy

Sorry this is kinda shit haha