prologue

A girl walked in the kendo club of furukiya elementary school when a pink haired girl stood in front of her "I want to fight you!"

The girl blinked "k but don't blame me when you lose!" "Names sakura Haruko and I will beat you Asuna Hondo!!"

Asuna stood straight with. Wooden sword sakura and Asuna bowed and then fought.

Time skip

In the end sakura Haruko lost "ugh I'll win i promise until I win I'll fight you everyday!!"

As sakura promised she's walked in everyday fighting Asuna but lost everyday!

2 years later (they were both 10 so they met at the age of 8)

"Quick there's a emergency sakura Haruko was rushed to the hospital!!

Asuna rushed first and ran when she's got there lots and lots of doctor screamed "let's try again!!"

When they tried one last time it didn't work next day sakura Haruko was announced dead!

Asuna stood scrying at at her grave everyone left a boy stood he's had glasses "you lied sakura you said you wouldn't go until you won you lied you promised sakura!!"

"Don't go your my best friend I watched everyday while you tried so hard to beat me at kendo you lied what's the use of all the training Was it worth you died you promised you wouldn't leave"

"DONT GO!! SAKURA DON'T GO!!"

Ever since then Asuna never played kendo again not even held a sword she's was so chocked she's could barely touch a sword or walk in a practice room.

she's was always reminded of the day her friend and rival Sakura Haruko died after being hit by a car!

1 year later a bit stood outside the kendo room watching Asuna standing stiff and frozen "are you gonna hold it Asuna?"

She's jumped "who the heck are you?" "Names kyoya ootori I'm also 11 you know sakura wouldn't want you to act this way she's worked hard for a reason she's was your friend she's wanted to prove to you she's can play and beat you in kendo"

"Are you gonna give up Asuna Hondo? After your friend tried hard to get better and beat you!!"

"What do you know what she's thinks she's gone she's dead she's Never coming back!! Why'd she's leave me?"

Asuna cried and cried as kyoya left her there.

Asuna never smiled never cried never got angry and never felt happy because the Asuna Hondo everyone used to know is gone.

GONE FOREVER!!