Growing up

So I'm 14 years old now I just graduated from middle school (8th grade) I'm going to ninth grade the school I'm going too is called mount tabor high school my dad has learned to calm down but he's still abusive I think he still needs a little bit of help I think Eric is a complete asshole excuse my language 😂 lol but I'm just a little shooken up from what's been going on this year so I broke up with Ariana when I moved from Lexington in sixth grade I spent part seventh grade in myrtle beach and while I was there I got into the bad habit of stealing and I tried to steal a iPad Classic 2 from the school at night because I knew the code to the door so I proceeded to steal the iPad and I did it on camera without knowing so I got caught and had so to community service and instead of actually doing it I took a greyhound to California where I spent my seventh and the most of my eight grade year I spent my seventh grade year in Wilmington middle school wearing skinny jeans and being called a fag daily  that was the year I discovered I was bisexual and that I liked guys I mean I was already bicurious and I had kissed a boy but I didn't think that I was bisexual so for a while I was depressed and didn't talk to a lot of people so then I was really into Nirvana and I honestly found Kurt kobain kinda cute. that was basically all of seventh grade except for a fight between me and this dude with glasses who I hit in the head five times because he pissed me off so bad find out in the next chapter how my eight grade year went.