Life is Sweet

Hotel Room, Fulda
Western Germany
11 March, 1987

The liquid was sweet, and warm, and tasted good as it squirted into my mouth. I swallowed and teased the hard little nubbin with my tongue again, sucking as I did so, and was rewarded with another squirt.

Taggart moaned, tossing her head as I swallowed and looked up, my mouth still attached to the nipple on the end of her milk swollen breast. Across from me Nagle smiled around the nipple in her mouth.

All three of us were naked, laying on the bed.

Her belly was swollen, her child almost ready to be born, but that didn't matter, what mattered is our touches on one another, soft words, and the sounds we all three made. She had been sent on TDY to 11th ACR for her pregnancy once we got off convalescent leave. Every time we saw her, her belly was bigger. Every time she saw us, she held out her arms for hugs and kisses.

Bomber had found himself a chubby German girl; Nancy, me, and Taggart had gone our own way which had led to this.

Nancy brought her hand up, her fingers glinting wetly, and I opened my mouth and sucked on them for a moment, tasting Catherine, before going back to the nipple.

The milk was sweet, but life was sweeter.