Niall Horan Is My Guitar Teacher Series by WhereTheStoryBegins

By WhereTheStoryBegins

Completed

Niall Horan Fan Fiction

Lizzie Evans is not your normal 17 year old. She lives with her abusive dad. Her mom left them when she was only 8 years old. Lizzie has always wanted to learn how to play the guitar. Before her mom left she got her a guitar. Now she hides it from her dad since he doesn't want her to play it. But when she finds a guitar teacher she never expected it to be Niall James Horan.

http://wattpad.com/story/3220391-niall-horan-is-my-guitar-teacher

Book 2 - Everything Has Changed

Completed

Some say people change. Some say that it is just from growing up. Ever since Elizabeth left Niall and the lads for her world tour she has completely changed herself. She tries to keep contact with the lads but it's no use. The time differences and trust issues are a problem. Especially with her new manager, Ann, not allowing her to talk to them anymore. She forgets about them and continues on with her world tour. But when she bumps into the lads she is completely shocked and so are they. She isn't the same person she was before. Niall is trying to get her back. Zayn is trying to figure out his feelings for Liz. Liz finds out she has another brother. Louis tries to steal liz's oreos without Liz noticing.

http://www.wattpad.com/story/4393634-everything-has-changed-sequel-to-nhimgt

______________________________________________________________________This series is totally funny and has very unexpected details and twists. Very great series.