Sleep at last

Rydel POV.
Ross told Laura and I that El and himself would watch Rosie and Ryder while we had a girls day. We're heading to the mall. Mostly for the kids and stuff and a little for us.

El POV.
Ross had to tell the girls to have a girls day so we're left with Rosie running a fever and Ryder crying and teething. Thanks Ross....... Not!

Ross POV.
I googled on line about teething for Ryder then I read that infants run fevers sometimes when they are teething. I was so glad that that's all she probably has Laura probably already knew that and that's why she wasn't worried....

Laura POV.
I get a text from Ross and it said 'did you know that when infants are teething they sometimes run a fever. So Rosie is probably fine!' I just smile at my phone.
"What's the text say? Who's it from?" Rydel asked
"It's Ross. He said 'did you know that when infants are teething they sometimes run a fever. So Rosie is probably fine!' He worries so much. It's so cute!"
"That sounds like Ross. Didn't you already know that though?"
"Ya. I thought he did too. And I didn't tell him ether."
"Ok then. Well want to head home?" Rydel asked
"Sure." I said and now we're heading home.

We walk through the door and walk into the living room. El is asleep on the couch and Ryder is in the play pin with a cold teething toy in his mouth just playing with the toys. Ross is asleep on the other couch with Rosie asleep on his chest. We go upstairs and put everything away then go back down to wake up and get them all to sleep.

Rydel picks up Ryder and gently wakes El.
I gently wake Ross and we head upstairs. He places Rosie on the changing table and I hand him some pajamas. He changes her diaper and clothes and sets her gently in the crib. Then we all head to bed.