The mysteries of daily bumps and Jessie

"Have you got your clothes" asked mum on our way to nans house.
"yes" I replied.
"Diary, pjs, money, shoes, books, sports kit, trainers"
"Oh no" I said "I forgot my money and sports kit"
Suddenly, dad slammed on the breaks and stopped.
"Get out!!" Mum said to me
"Why?" I asked.
"Do you really expect them to pay for everything and you need to keep you fitness up and get rid of that fat"
"I don't have anything see"
"Get out!!" Screamed dad and I obeyed, I got my handbag, my overnight bag and doll and got out of the car.
After about one hour of walking to nans house, I gave up. I sat down on the side of the road and fell asleep.
"Hello, hello" I heard.
I opened my eyes, it was daily bumps tapping my shoulder. I of course rubbed my eyes and it definitely was them.
"Hello" I said to them.
"Hello, I'm Bryan and this is my wife missy and our son, Ollie is in the car." Said Bryan.
"I know" I said rudely "sorry, I ment I watch your videos on YouTube."
"Why didn't you tell us first?" Missy sweetly asked.
"I was scared it wasn't you." I replied.
"Why are you here by your self at 8 at night?"Asked missy.
"My parents got into an argument and kicked me out of the car, we were on our way to my nans house, but I can't remember where she lives,"
"Come on. You can stay with us for a while." Bryan said.
"Are you sure?" I asked in amazement.
"Yeah. Why not?" Said missy.
So I jumped into the back seat of the car, next to Ollie.
"Hi, hi" said Ollie sweetly.
"Hi" I said back.
"Who you? I Ollie." He added back.
"My name is Jessie."
And then I fell asleep.
When I woke up, I asked where we were going because they didn't live near here, Bryan replied with,
"We're going to the shop then to our new house."
"Yes!!" I said relived as my house was this way and I was scared they new my mum and dad and they would drop me home.
A few hours later, we arrived and Ollie and I had to close our eyes for the big reveal.
"Ok are you ready?" Asked missy leading us to the front door.
"Yes" I replied.
"Three." Said Bryan.
"Two" said missy.
"One!" Said Bryan and missy.
And we both opened our eyes. It was ginormous. I asked if we could go inside and they said duh. When we got inside, we had a mini house tour for me and Ollie.
Straight away, we asked to see our rooms and a house tour for the viewers afterwards so Bryan showed us the house. They already had furniture in our rooms. Just saying, I get one of the guest rooms and on the way, we stopped to get other stuff for me and Ollie.
My room was enormous and ollie's was next door and it was also pretty big but not as big as mine. Immediately, I put the new duvet covers on the bed so it was neat and put some stuff from my bag on the desk and on the book cabinet, because i was going to my nans house for the week so I had books and clothes and stuff.

The next day, we turned the camera on and filmed the house tour.

After that, we had breakfast, pancakes and churros, like donuts with sugar and chocolate