Chapter Twenty: It Felt So Right

Ethan's p.o.v~

I mean I wanted to kiss her. I shouldn't have done it though. I feel so bad. I'm the one who ruined their relationship. I'm the worst best friend.

Sierra's p.o.v~

Its been four days since the fight. For the past four days I've been at my family's house. I couldn't tell them anything about Grayson though. They've been strict with my relationships after Chris hurt me. Grayson was gonna meet them but not anymore. If I tell my mom and dad that he broke my heart he'll be dead. So I fake a smile during the day and at night I brake down and cry myself to sleep. I was in my room crying when I got a text. I checked my cracked up phone and it was Ethan. I unlocked my phone and opened the text.

It said

How have you been, you okay?

I'll never be even close to okay.

I texted back.

I'm sorry

He said.

Don't be. Please. None of this is your fault. I blame myself for everything. You're the only one I can talk to.

I sent.

I miss you. I miss talking to you.

He said

After that my phone rang and Ethan's contact popped up on my screen.

"H-hello?" I said my voice cracking.

There was no answer.

"E-Ethan? You there?" I asked.

It was still silent.

"P-please talk. I need to hear your voice I-I need someone to talk to." I said and cried.

Still, no answer. I hung up and went under my covers. So he texts me like he cares about me but when he calls he doesn't even talk to me. Great.

Grayson's p.o.v~

I took Ethan's phone and started texting Sierra. I hurt her. I hate myself for hurting her. It's all my fault that this happened. Four days ago I made her leave, I made her think that I'm not in love with her but I am. The distance between us is making me love her even more each second. I wanted to hear her voice so I called her. I put the phone to my ear and she picked up.

"H-hello?" She said. I could hear the hurt in her voice

"E-Ethan? You there?" She said. That's when I noticed that this is Ethan's phone and I couldn't talk.

"P-please talk. I need to hear your voice I-i need someone to talk to." She said after a while and started crying.

A tear ran down my cheek as I heard her cry. She hung up and Ethan walked into my room. I wiped my face quickly.

"I've been looking for my phone, why do you have it?" He asked.

"I-I texted Sierra. Don't tell her it was me though." I said and handed his phone back to him.

"Okay." He said and took it, then left the room,

Sierra's p.o.v~

I cried for a while, then my phone rang. It was Ethan so I answered.

"What was that all about?" I asked.

"What do you mean." He said.

"You called me but you didn't talk so I hung up." I said and wiped my face.