Chapter Twelve: Love

Sierra's p.o.v~

I felt someone constantly tap my shoulder and I opened my eyes slowly. A very happy Grayson was on top of me with the brightest smile.

My eyes lit up as he picked me up out of bed and spun me around. I wrapped my arms around his neck and rested my head in the crook of his neck. I was about to cry when he rested his arms on my waist.

"I love you so freaking much gray." I said.

"I love you a thousand times more." He said.

His words kind of reminded me from his comment on my video last night.

"What do you want to do today?" He asked.

"Honestly I just want to spend my day with you, right here."

"Then we will do that." He whispered and leaned his forehead against mine.

I smiled from his presence and I was happier than ever. I remembered that when I fell asleep I was wearing my crop top and leggings, but now I was wearing an oversized shirt. Grayson noticed my confused face and laughed.

"I changed you into one of my shirts. You didn't look comfortable in your clothes." He said with a small smile.

I bit my lip realizing that he basically saw me half naked and he could have seen my scars. But I smiled realizing that he cares so much about me.

I planted a kiss on his cheek and tightly hugged him.

"Wait. When did you get those earings?" Grayson asked confusingly.

I touched my ears and noticed the big hoops that I was wearing. So the necklace and earrings always stay on me?

"Oh, Ethan gave me them." I said.

He nodded and said

"They look cute on you."

I thanked him and said I had to go to the bathroom, when really, I just wanted to see how I looked. I locked the bathroom door and looked at myself in the mirror.

My hair was a mess and I had massive bags under my eyes. My freckles covered my face and I looked disgusting. I punched the wall in frustration, only to notice when I pulled my fist away, there were blood marks on the wall from my knuckles.

I silently cursed and got napkins and wiped the blood off my knuckles and the wall. The problem was, the blood wouldn't come off from the wall so I was scrubbing the wall like an idiot for what seemed like forever. My fist did hurt but I didn't really care, I was used to it.

I jumped up when I heard knocks on the door.

"Sierra you alright?" Gray asked.

"Y-yeah I'm fine!" I said back while I wiped the wall.

I ran my knuckles under water and squealed from the pain. Surprisingly Grayson heard me.

"S-Sierra are you hurt?!" He said raising his voice.

"I-I just have a small cut that's all." I lied.

"Open the door please." He said.

I sighed and unlocked the door, causing gray to storm in quickly. His eyes widened when he saw my fists and he grabbed my hand carefully.

"What happened?! Are you okay?!"

"I-I'm fine. I just got a little mad."

"From what?"