What has happened

🔹Dean's POV🔹
All I remember was Roman, Carrie, the Usos and myself walking out to the ring at Tribute to the Troops. I remember telling Carrie that she should go back out with Roman. Then everything went black.

I wake up to see that I was in the morge with seth standing beside me. "Seth what happened?" I ask looking up at him. He seemed surprised but told me anyway. "Well Dean you died, and then the doctors brought you here; but it's only been 5 minutes" Seth said looking at me.

The doctors came in to tell Seth he had to leave when they saw that I was alive. They checked me over and let me leave with Seth. I was at Seth house watching Raw when they did a show just for me. Roman, Carrie, Naomi, Jimmy and Jey had the week off after that. I had a feeling they were going to Florida so that's were I would go. I told Seth and he wished me good luck.

When I got there I waited under a palm tree when I saw Carrie. She ran out of the house with Roman chasing her. Roman speared her into the sand then sat down beside her. The rest if Roman'sfamily came out and sat on the sand with them.

They were all laughing and joking around when Carrie looked directly at me. She was going to get up when Roman pulled her back down. After that I figured it be a good idea if I go across the street.

When I got over there, Roman saw me; I think. I saw Carrie run over with Roman and they were walking in my direction. So I ran,only to have them chase after me.We came to a dead end and Carrie started asking who I was. When u didn't answer she started to cry and I couldn't help it, it made me feel really bad.

I walked over to them and pick up their hands that were folded together. Then I said, "I see you granted my last wish". They both looked at me with the same shocked expression. I slowly pulled my hood off so that they could see my face. They both looked at each other then back at me and said,"Dean".

That's when they both pulled me into a huge hug. I know they didn't believe it was me, but I could tell they wanted to so much.

I walked back out to the beach with Roman and Carrie and when everyone saw me they had the same expression. First shock then all smiles and thats when I knew I would always be loved

🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹
First chapter of the sequel to I fell for a legend. I will be updated as often as I can. I started school 3 weeks ago so I will not be able to post as much. Let me know what y'all think of this so far.

✿*゚¨゚✎*.:。✿*♡MIDNIGHTMISFIT♡ ✿*゚¨゚✎・ ✿