You're leaving

*Roman's POV*
When I woke up the next morning Carrie wasn't laying in bed. At first I thought she had just gotten up to go to the bathroom or was out there making breakfast list. I looked over to see a note written on a receipt from where we had gotten dinner the night before. I picked up the note and realized it was from Carrie.

'Roman I know you will be upset with me for leaving in the middle of the night. I just needed to get out and clear my head. I will be back soon I promise there's no need to worry.-Carrie'

I can't believe that Carrie would leave in the middle of the night. I got up to see if Carrie was back yet or had seen her. I went to ask the Usos and Naomi and they said they hadn't seen her. Dean and Seth hadn't seen her either. I tried to call her phone but she didn't answer. So I decided to check my private Snapchat. I looked on the map and it showed that she who was in Florida. That's when I realized that it said the last time she was on Snapchat was three weeks ago. I heard the door open and turned around to see Carrie walking into the hotel room.

" Carrie I was worried about you where did you go?" " I need to clear my head I'm sorry." " It's okay baby girl is everything okay?" "No Roman I'm leaving WWE." I was shocked she had just came back and she couldn't leave again. "No Carrie you can't do that! You just came back you can't leave."

"I have to cuz I've called so many problems with you and everyone else." " no you haven't done anything wrong. None of this is your fault. Please don't leave." Carrie wrapped her arms around me I knew she didn't want to leave when she was scared. I had to protect her and I know it would do that. " don't worry baby girl I'm not going to let you go anywhere." I said kissing the top of her head.

That's when I heard the snap of a camera. I'll look through and I didn't see anyone so I just shrugged it off. That's when the Usos and Naomi came out and asked if we had heard the snap of a camera as well. We looked at each other and it said that we both heard it but we haven't seen anyone. So we had a feeling someone was watching us to see what we were doing and trying to get any information on a plan to take down the authority. That's when I had an idea. Carrie might not like it very much but I think it will give us an upper hand in this entire situation that we are in. Because if I couldn't get it out of the situation there'd be no way I'm stopping her from leaving and I couldn't let her leave.

🔶️🔷️🔶️🔷️🔶️🔷️🔶️🔷️🔶️🔷️🔶️🔷️🔶️🔷️🔶️
I know it has been a very long time since I last updated this story or any of them. I have graduated from high school so that's not going to stop me anymore. I also got a job and quit that job because people there assholes. Tell now that I have quit that job I have so much more time to write, which I will be doing and there will be updates very soon.

But thank you to everyone who has stayed and everyone has come. I appreciate all of you and I will do my very best to finish this story for you all.